• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light Yagami versus Taylor Hebert

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Light Yagami versus Taylor Hebert (as Skitter. Not Khepri).

Both are in the same city, and have knowledge of the other's activities. Light, as Kira, seeks to kill Taylor (and the rest of the Undersiders) in accordance with his vigilante agenda. Taylor wants to get to him first; they have no knowledge of the other's true identity or whereabouts. Only that they're in the same city.

And let's say the city is neutral ground; neither of them are in their home territory. Both have access to their regular resources. I would say their allies, too, but Tattletale would just intuit 99% of Light's identity so let's not do that.

Kira:

Skitter:

Inconclusive:

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!

They're not having a one-on-one fight. Read the post.

Well since this isn't a 1v1 I think Light should take this more times than not given his extremely high intellect and the sheer versatility he has with the Death Note. In a situation like this it wouldn't take much for him to turn the whole city they are fighting in against Taylor, potentially he wouldn't even have to use the Death Note to kill her per se.

That said I know nothing of Taylor or her verse so feel free to correct me.

They're in a populated city and are nowhere near each other, other than being in the same city, with no knowledge of one another beyond the nature of their activities.

Oh well, I have a feeling this match is going to turn into fanfic levels of assumptions, as a bunch of variables are around.

This is pretty much a regular situation for the both of them given what happens in Death Note and Worm

Back