• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light speed Magi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am done with the three pages.

I might make some clarifications on the other pages (Might have missed them)

But as far as I know, I think all the upgrades are through.

@KinkiestSins iirc Magnostadt arc is pre-timeskip right? So shouldn't everyone in pre-timeskip have sub-rel speed? Post-timeskip is after Alibaba wakes up from coma, I think. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I will unlock the Sinbad profile for you. Make sure to check the Magi category that I linked to above for all of the characters that scale from this.

Also, tell me here when you are done.

I am not sure why some characters still have their MHS speed. Via basic power-scaling everyone is sub-rel from pre-timeskip itself.....

Well, most of them should at the very least scale in speed from pre-timeskip Titus and Aladdin. I did not have the impression that theu were as swift as warrior type characters.

However, my knowledge is not the best about the verse, so more input would be appreciated.

Also, Kepekley23, I had to clean up one of your edits from lots of bulky code. Please make sure to stop using the visual editor in the future. You can choose the classic editor as standard instead.

Oh, the Aladdin one. Sorry for that. I was also editing Aladdin's profile to upgrade him in another wiki at the time, so when i came back to edit his profile here i forgot to use the source editor and rushed the edit due to the fact that i wanted to get all my calcs and upgrades done and go to sleep.

Not going to happen again.

Titus and Aladdin are not blitz kinda characters, most magicians are sub-rel in magiverse even Yamuraiah says that it is easy to intercept light magic. In magiverse sub-rel speed is very common and these sub-rel magicians gets easily blitzed by Fanalis.....So yeah sub-rel for everyone (relevent) from pre-timeskip.

@Kepekley

Okay. No problem.

@BANLK

That seems reasonable, yes.

-BANLK- said:
Titus and Aladdin are not blitz kinda characters, most magicians are sub-rel in magiverse even Yamuraiah says that it is easy to intercept light magic. In magiverse sub-rel speed is very common and these sub-rel magicians gets easily blitzed by Fanalis.....So yeah sub-rel for everyone (relevent) from pre-timeskip.
I just figured since light magic wasnt introduced into chapter 50+ or so, and dodging lightning was more common at this point, that everyone be MHS until this point.

BUT since you think otherwise, I wont push the issue lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back