• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light speed Haku (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet he can barely react to lighting.
Oh you mean when a half blind, exhausted, deathbed Itachi reacted to lightning fast enough to raise his Susano'o? Or when an exhausted Kakashi blitzed Kakuzu's lightning bolt? Or when literally a bunch of Genin in Boruto casually evade lightning?
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure buddy, sure.

Ok it seems a majority are in favour of the upgrade

Haku's new rating will be:
At least Supersonic (Fought equally against Sasuke and Naruto in the Land of Waves Arc while holding back), possibly Massively Hypersonic+ (Intercepted Zabuza’s shuriken with his senbon. As an Edo Tensei, he reacted to and blocked simultaneous attacks from Might Guy and Rock Lee. Defended himself and Zabuza from Sai’s ink birds), Speed of Light via ice mirrors (Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals uses the mirror's reflection to transport the user)

Does his profile need to inculde a note as well?
Note: Haku reflects between mirrors at light speed, this doesn’t scale to his normal speed ?

The difference between this one and other light speed statements from the data book is that this one says that it's literal. Reread both the translation provided by the op and by our site translator both state that it's literal

Half of the other lightspeed ones are mistranslations that either use a different phrase than lightspeed or it's a simile.
This is one of the few statements that says it's lightspeed and scientifically is lightspeed.

Now, do I agree with the upgrade? I'm neutral because of the retcon in the future that certain durability is required to take lightspeed, but there's a valid statement about it too. But don't use the other databook examples as counters. That's just incorrect.

Ok it seems a majority are in favour of the upgrade

At least Supersonic (Fought equally against Sasuke and Naruto in the Land of Waves Arc while holding back), possibly Massively Hypersonic+ (Intercepted Zabuza’s shuriken with his senbon. As an Edo Tensei, he reacted to and blocked simultaneous attacks from Might Guy and Rock Lee. Defended himself and Zabuza from Sai’s ink birds), Speed of Light via ice mirrors (Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals uses the mirror's reflection to transport the user)

Does his profile need to inculde a note as well?
Note: Haku reflects between mirrors at light speed, this doesn’t scale to his normal speed ?
I think Haku should be solid Massively Hypersonic. Zabuza outright stated that Haku is superior to him and Kakashi, which is consistent with Zabuza thrashing Kakashi both times they fought. The only reason why Sasuke and Naruto were even alive is because they outright admitted Haku was holding back due to his kind nature.

I think Haku should be solid Massively Hypersonic. Zabuza outright stated that Haku is superior to him and Kakashi, which is consistent with Zabuza thrashing Kakashi both times they fought. The only reason why Sasuke and Naruto were even alive is because they outright admitted Haku was holding back due to his kind nature.
I agree with this but let's handle it later in another thread.

Yea I agree with this but as lord Tracer said, let's just stick to the SoL thing first.

About this scan here...
Would Sasuke with the 2-tomoe Sharingan receive an upgrade to his reactions (an addition of "likely higher" rating beside his speed) since he can slightly perceive Haku moving around those mirrors at lightspeed?

About this scan here...
Would Sasuke with the 2-tomoe Sharingan receive an upgrade to his reactions (an addition of "likely higher" rating beside his speed) since he can slightly perceive Haku moving around those mirrors at lightspeed?
He can only react when Haku's outside of his mirrors. No one would scale to Haku's light speed feat.

About this scan here...
I thought we made it abundantly clear that nobody will be scaling to Haku moving across the mirrors.

In that databook scan it's stated he can send attacks at light speed movement. So i think it's a hyperbole

In that databook scan it's stated he can send attacks at light speed movement. So i think it's a hyperbole
The way that they worded it as "light speed" is specific though, so the databook actually meant it when it said the attacks go that fast.

At least Supersonic (Fought equally against Sasuke and Naruto in the Land of Waves Arc while holding back), possibly Massively Hypersonic+ (Intercepted Zabuza’s shuriken with his senbon. As an Edo Tensei, he reacted to and blocked simultaneous attacks from Might Guy and Rock Lee. Defended himself and Zabuza from Sai’s ink birds), Speed of Light when travelling through ice mirrors (His Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystal technique allows him to reflect through ice mirrors at the speed of light, making it impossible for anyone to counter him. Managed to blitz Kakashi’s Raikiri twice)

Note: Haku only travels at lightspeed when he is reflecting through his ice mirrors. However, this does not scale to anybody; it is established numerous times that it is impossible to keep up with Haku when he moves through the mirrors.”

Staff so are these changes good?

Last edited:
  • "Speed of Light when travelling through ice mirrors (His Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystal technique allows him to reflect through ice mirrors at the speed of light, making it impossible for anyone to counter him)"
  • "Note: Haku only travels at lightspeed when he is reflecting through his ice mirrors. However, this does not scale to anybody; it is established numerous times that it is impossible to keep up with Haku when he moves through the mirrors."
These leave no room for misinterpretation.

• "Speed of Light when travelling through ice mirrors (His Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystal technique allows him to reflect through ice mirrors at the speed of light, making it impossible for anyone to counter him. Managed to blitz Kakashi’s Raikiri twice)
  • "Note: Haku only travels at lightspeed when he is reflecting through his ice mirrors. However, this does not scale to anybody; it is established numerous times that it is impossible to keep up with Haku when he moves through the mirrors.”
Made sure I could solidly confirm Haku’s light speed status, with every instance of Haku reflection being demonstrated in every panel used.

• "Speed of Light when travelling through ice mirrors (His Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystal technique allows him to reflect through ice mirrors at the speed of light, making it impossible for anyone to counter him)"
  • "Note: Haku only travels at lightspeed when he is reflecting through his ice mirrors. However, this does not scale to anybody; it is established numerous times that it is impossible to keep up with Haku when he moves through the mirrors."
These leave no room for misinterpretation.
  • "Speed of Light when travelling through ice mirrors (His Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystal technique allows him to reflect through ice mirrors at the speed of light, making it impossible for anyone to counter him. Managed to blitz Kakashi’s Raikiri twice)
  • "Note: Haku only travels at lightspeed when he is reflecting through his ice mirrors. However, this does not scale to anybody; it is established numerous times that it is impossible to keep up with Haku when he moves through the mirrors.”
Made sure I could solidly confirm Haku’s light speed status, with every instance of Haku reflection being demonstrated in every panel used.
Cool. I edited my post. Thanks.

with you that is essentially 3 mods

unknown.png

Lordgriffin also retracted the opposition against

unknown.png

these would be the changes

At least Supersonic (Fought equally against Sasuke and Naruto in the Land of Waves Arc while holding back), possibly Massively Hypersonic+ (Intercepted Zabuza’s shuriken with his senbon. As an Edo Tensei, he reacted to and blocked simultaneous attacks from Might Guy and Rock Lee. Defended himself and Zabuza from Sai’s ink birds), Speed of Light when travelling through ice mirrors (His Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystal technique allows him to reflect through ice mirrors at the speed of light, making it impossible for anyone to counter him. Managed to blitz Kakashi’s Raikiri twice)

Note: Haku only travels at lightspeed when he is reflecting through his ice mirrors. However, this does not scale to anybody; it is established numerous times that it is impossible to keep up with Haku when he moves through the mirrors.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back