• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then I'm not sure who would win then; Heavy Shinobi spams ice manipulation over and over again but I know nothing about Lie so I'll wait until someone else gives more information

How good is Heavy's Ice Manipulation? Like does it freeze instantaneously?

@Gargoyle lmao yeah he just edited it.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
How good is Heavy's Ice Manipulation? Like does it freeze instantaneously?

@Gargoyle lmao yeah he just edited it.
If he hits you yes; and he spams it alot

Okay, thats going to be a huge problem for Heavy. If Ren gets frozen once hes gonna know to keep his distance and hit him with ranged attacks.

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay, thats going to be a huge problem for Heavy. If Ren gets frozen once hes gonna know to keep his distance and hit him with ranged attacks.
I was assuming that would be the case, but would the heavy's spike ball (or bombs I don't know what they are) and agility help? I asume not but they could probably help a little

If they are even as you said, couldn't he use his aura to block the attacks?

Fhfhghghg said:
If they are even as you said, couldn't he use his aura to block the attacks?
People with aura have been frozen before but Weekly explained it pretty well why he would probably win

Might go inconclusive here. Heavy has higher AP and durability along with endless stamina

Meanwhile Ren should be much more agile and smarter than Heavy allowing him to think about ways to actually defeat Heavy.

His freezing appears to wear off and work extremely fast, like an instant (Sonic is not real time), so would it really be too bad, however, it does give a massive advantage in general. It could be blocked with projectiles though.

Rin would eventually run out of stamina, so, that's a big problem.

Is Rin's sharpened senses like a DBZ character, like sensing subtle movements, feeling the vibrations in the air, noticing environmental changes, etc.

They have somewhat similar levels, apparently, so AP and Dura won't be terribly far.

EDIT: Kind of is. So he could do some sick dodging. Weekly also added extra sensory perception.

I vote for Heavy.

I may vote inconlusive; ice manipulation could be a pain, so could endless stamina, and heavy spike ball shots the spikes in may directions, but Lei has mobility, range weaponary, and senses advantage

Back