• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lets Wank This Frog

PureDelightfulOmnipotence
So, we have this little frog. Using feats from his showings, how haxed and strong can we wank him to be?
I'll start: Abstract Existence (Implied to be the embodiment of greed. Mainly due to the fact that this frog has apparently been alive for several hundred years yet hasn't died because of the fact that greed was still around. Additionally, everytime someone meets Michigan J. Frog, they immediately become greedy)

Type 8 Immortality (Implied to not be able to die so long as greed still exists. In other words, Greed is timeless, and so is the frog)

Potential Mind Manipulation/Empathic Manipulation (People who first encounter the frog immediately become greedy)

Rules: 1. Don't blantly wank the characters without giving feats first. I.E Don't say omnipotent or large country level just because.

A good example of what I hope this thread accomplishes is something similar tothis profile, where everything's obviously wanked to an enormous degree, but it has evidence behind it so it makes some sort of sense.

Back