• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Wank Real Life

We have Joke Battles Wiki, which has Zeno-sama (Totally and Completely Accurate) as one of its profiles since someone created that that means we are also above that but Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║(Exaggerated) is above Akira Toriyama and other writers along with us as we can't comphrend his stats so our brain explodes

So far, I think the one about the Speed of Darkness was the most clever. Or us being FTL because we all cast shadows was the most clever.

RIP Stephen Hawking, even physically disabled Real Worlders like him are 9-Dimensional. 1-C and above for everyone.

The human race is Beyond Tier 0 because we created characters like TOAA, Azathoth, etc. Therefore, someone like me can wake Azzy up and kill him.

A hummingbirds heart has been known to beat over 1,260 times per minute.

The pistol shrimp can send hypersonic air bubbles that ,upon collapsing, can reach tempertures up to the surface of the sun.

Wallmart plans to patent robotic bees set to replace the real ones.

Simulating 1 second of human brain activity takes 82,944 processors . Hence a human brain >= a supercomputer.
Human Intelligence-level : At least Extraordinary Genius. (Fictional Example : the-frickin-Accelerator ... oh boy, I see many wank potential in this)

Adam and Eve ate the Fruit of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Which means Adam and Eve can see and know all of Boundaries, because there's nothing as absolute (or maybe there's nothing as vague) as a Boundary between Good and Evil. Mystic Eyes of Boundary Perception confirmed.

Being able to see it means you can interact with it. And because all humans are descended from Adam... Boundary Manipulation as humanity's baseline power confirmed :p.

Humans are resistant to wind speeds of a couple hundred miles an hour because we can block several sneezes.´╗┐

we are all muliversal in terms of raw strength because we can destroy multiple pictures of the observable universe.

We are all omnipotent because we can think about an omniverse and then blow it up in our imagination.

I found an upgrade for myself, quotes further proving the incredible power of urban planners.

"Two meta-criteria - 'efficiency' and 'justice' - underpinned the basic dimensions. Efficiency related to the relative costs of creating and maintaining a place for any given level of attainment of the above environmental dimensions"

As I established above, urban planning is 4D. Therefore, to be above those dimensions would make me 5D, aka High 2-A.

Oh god, why am I writing this out instead of my university work with looming deadlines *cries*

The VS community can decide who would win in a fight even if it involves other real humans who see tier 0 characters as fiction. So all of us being more powerful then tier 0+ real humans obviously makes all members of this website least tier -1 and the bureaucrats of this website tier -∞.

When I saw the forum activity section at one point in time, it said that a reply was made 10 seconds ago. After a couple of minutes passed, I looked at it again and it still said the same reply was 10 seconds ago.

Does this mean I have time Manipulation. ┬░0┬░

I heard that a partice in quantum mechanics is simultaneously in multiple places at once until you make an observation.

This is likely because these particle have infinite speed.

And they don't seem to be in multiple places when we observe because we have infinite speed perception.

We are dimensionally above any tier 0s, as for us it`s fiction, therefore we are truly gods, aka, Tier -1.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Kepe

Gtfo with that downplay. Saitama is clearly tier 0 and we see Saitama as fiction therefore we can beyond Omnipotent. Humans are Omnipotent++++
Super Saiyan God Julian said:
True Infinity+ Humans because we can create fictions with characters like this
Such a Classic.
Stryk3r1337 said:
The human race is Beyond Tier 0 because we created characters like TOAA, Azathoth, etc. Therefore, someone like me can wake Azzy up and kill him.
Cumberjung said:
The VS community can decide who would win in a fight even if it involves other real humans who see tier 0 characters as fiction. So all of us being more powerful then tier 0+ real humans obviously makes all members of this website least tier -1 and the bureaucrats of this website tier -∞.
Bobsican said:
We are dimensionally above any tier 0s, as for us it`s fiction, therefore we are truly gods, aka, Tier -1.
It was on this day that originality died another painful death.

Termites and other small bugs can logically eat your entire favorite 'multiverse-busting' manga book and your universal calculating with-higher-dimensional-characters computer over time. Tier 1 termites over time

Time flies when you're having fun. Time Manipulation confirmed.

No matter how much you eat, there's always room for dessert. Space Manipulation confirmed.

Our brains are amazing. It constantly functions every second of every minute of every hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and it only stops during exams. Mind Manipulation confirmed.

Gemmysaur said:
Our brains are amazing. It constantly functions every second of every minute of every hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and it only stops during exams. Mind Manipulation confirmed.
"infinite stamina confirmed"

Back