• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Wank Real Life

Smileyface39 said:
We can survive gettiing hit by comic books that contain entire multiverses. Multiverse+ durability for humans.
No, High Multiversal+ durability, as we are 5D to them, as we see them as nothing but flat beings.

Smileyface39 said:
We can survive gettiing hit by comic books that contain entire multiverses. Multiverse+ durability for humans.
Observed he did, the Monarch, how the loss of innovation befell his people, what was once a great well of knowledge, ingenuity and individuality was now but an empty pit, drained of its substance by the ones who chose to mimic, instead of create and allowed stagnation, over revolution.

But what meant this new state of affairs, doom? No! there was some hope left...was...for one last comment about "lol humans transcend fiction" came and ended the notion that redemption could ever come for humanity.

We control our bodies through electric signals sent by our brain, therefore humans have electricity manipulation.

We also reflect light, giving us light manipulation. We can form different shadows depending on how we stand or move, so we have shadow manipulation.

Chemical reactions, and therefore the for, action and separation of molecules are often controlled by humans, so we have matter manipulation.

We can manipulate rng in games, so we have probability manipulation.

It's said that even winds as week as the flapping of a butterfly's wings can effect the weather and anyone who's waved their hands towards themselves knows we can cause winds much stronger, so we all have wind and weather manipulation.

We can often predict the result of actions even when they involve things we can't see happening, (for instance: turning on a faucet and getting water) therefore we have borderline precognition via experience. We can also control what the results of these actions are (for example: if we shut off the water for our house, we could make it so that water doesn't come out) therefore we have causality manipulation.

There are also humans who have survived being shot through the head, or having a spike pierced through their head, so we must have mid level Regenerationn.

We can influence other people's thoughts with hypnotism and suggestion, which is mind manipulation, and we can predict thoughts with techniques like cold reading, so humans have mind reading.

All in all, the real world clearly outhaxes most of fiction.

Even people with the most absurdly high quality of life possible have experienced things they believed to be the end of the world and survived by overcoming the pain in their minds and hearts...

Therefore everyone has Universal+ durability and Plot Manipulation, Concept Manipulation, Reactive Evolution, Regenerationn (High-Godly), Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Extreme resistance to Existence Erasure, Mind Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, Information Manipulation, OHKO, Biological Manipulation, etc...

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I think I can top that pretty easily. You know how people think that our Nuclear stock can somehow destroy the earth? Well a friend of mine wanked that one step further and said our nuclear stock can destroy the Solar System.

We can now beat Super Saiyan Goku GG.
I LOVED THAT ONE AND WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE THINK THAT

Anyways, one more theory: we can view Suggsverse as fiction, making us tier minus infinity. Christians believe in a god that's tier 0 for THAT, so it's minus uncountable infinity. Atheists view that as fiction, making us tier Minus Omega.

We are constantly traveling to the future at the speed of one second per second, even when standing still. Immeasurable speed when standing still confirmed.

I once managed to break the 500 replies limit, meaning I'm above three dimentional space. At least High 3-A me.

You know religion and people who believe that IRL people can read negative and positive energies from others's emotions or know when someone died?

Gotta give clairvoyance, extrasensory perception and precognition to Composite Human.

Since this worked out so well before, lets do another Calc. Using this image for reference.
Chad always wins

Low End
So I'm gonna calc 3 ends for this. This states that he turns around with the force of a thousand sons. For the low end, lets calc the KE of Usain Bolt, since he's someone's son due to being male. He weighs 207lb, which rounds to 93.9kg, and his top speed was 12.28m/s. Doing 0.5((93.9)(12.28^2))=7080 joules, but since its a thousand sons its actually that many kilojoules. That is 0.001692160612 tons of TNT, or high end 9-B just from turning around. We can do better though.

Mid End
For the mid end, we'll use the force from mass energy converting a thousand sons. The heaviest man ever was recorded at 635 kg, since there's a thousand I plug in 635,000kg to the mass energy conversion calculator, which gives me 5.7071e+22 joules. That's 12,640,296,367,112.810547 tons of TNT. That is a 6-B result from turning around. But we can do even better.

High End
What if "sons" was a typo, and he actually meant "Suns"? I don't actually remember how calcing this works, but the sentry is 1 megafoe for having the power of a million exploding suns, so I guess I just divide that by a thousand and we get Kilofoe Nice GuyÔäó, a 4-B result.

Higher End
Edit: I just realized that there's a way to go even further beyond. The So is an extremely powerful force user, and this post says "Force of a thousand Sons" so it must be his AP multiplied a thousandfold. The new baseling 4-A AP threshold is 20.08 TeraFoe, which I'll use because I can't find a calc. A thousand of these is 20.08 petafoe, which is still 4-A but far, far higher than before.

Conclusions
Scales to Chad, since Chad Always Wins. Remember that these results are generated just by turning around. Who knows what's possible with Nice GuysÔäó like these around, even more powerful than Good Girls. So remember Stacies, before you turn down the gentleman gamer Nice GuyÔäó who just wants to tantalize you with amazingly nice messages like these, remember that they could easily destroy a decent chunk of the galaxy should they so desire.

We were capable of technically produing "negative energy" that is less than nothing and then caused it to stop being. We can bypass mid godly Regenerationn confirmed.

Some people are able to watch art from [NSFW artist that I won't mention because I don't want to ruin anyone's life, and because I would probably get blocked] without any repercusions. That should give them resistance to Mind Manipulation.

Back