• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Vegeta, much like WW, has been groomed all his life in combat training since he was born. He trained in Saiyan military and spent much his early life engaging in space conquest and fighting Freeza's wars. He was already a pretty formidable and shrewd warrior,but his development would not end there far from it in fact.

After his battle with Goku his skills improved even further and he picked up on energy sensing. Additionally, after the defeat of Freeza he went on to train on his own until he unlocked SS1, he then came back and fought many battles against the Androids, Cell, training with Trunks for 2 years etc... He was able to outmatch a genius like Cell, but was eventually outsmarted due to his pride and competitive nature.

He trained for 7 more years, and then after BoG he started training with Whis for a few years at this point. Whis is the greatest martial artist in the universe, and by far the best teacher as well. Vegeta constantly engaged in battles and evolved his skills. At this point he is a master matched only by his rival, Son Goku.

So I'd say he'd at least be comparable to WW in skill, and any slight disparity would be quickly bridged through reactive power level and skill.

This was my argument for skill from the last thread lol.

Vegeta will still have the range advantage, AP Ampd with Final Flash AND Gamma Burst Flash which is stronger. And ofc he has a bit of an AP advantage all around with the potential to get stronger and better during battle thanks to reactive power level.

I wanted to wait for more input before voting, but I can change my vote later if necessary I suppose. So Vegeta FRA for now.

I'd give the win to Vegeta, i think the match would push Vegeta to use his nastier abilities before WW can beat him through attrition (which is a valid option for her here IMO), would be very close though, might switch to Incon depending on what the WW side say.

Dragomer said:
I'd give the win to Vegeta, i think the match would push Vegeta to use his nastier abilities before WW can beat him through attrition (which is a valid option for her here IMO), would be very close though, might switch to Incon depending on what the WW side say.
This pretty much sums up my feelings. I think it'll be really close either way. And in this fight I at least love both characters so I'm fine with any outcome.

Zark2099 said:
Mhmm, how much does Vegeta scale to at SSJ2?
He scale to 1600 but he's unlikely to use unless Diane use Godwave since he'd sense he already has the AP advantage as an SSJ.

But wouldn't he show no reluctance to kill? And she's wayyyyyy weaker than him at SSJ2, so he would just bust it out, wouldn't he?

Zark2099 said:
But wouldn't he show no reluctance to kill? And she's wayyyyyy weaker than him at SSJ2, so he would just bust it out, wouldn't he?
He show no reluctance to kill but he won't go to a form beyond what he need, it's a pride thing IIRC, that's the reason given why he copy Goku and doesn't just always goes straight to SSJB in DBS at least.

That's why i don't see him use stuff like dirty fireworks unless he get really pissed off and frustrated during a war of attrition.

Why does pride matter in a Versus setting, it's a DEATH BATTLE after all, and he has no reason not to use Dirty Fireworks on her, does he?

TL;DR I want a concrete reason why he doesn't go "lol tk stomp" here

Dirty Fireworks is simply not in character for Vegeta anymore. The only time he used it was in the Namek Saga, and even then it was only one time.

@LordTracer Mate it was argued in a prior thread he still uses it, and in-character, and the match was declared a stomp on that basis.

So.

Zark2099 said:
Why does pride matter in a Versus setting, it's a DEATH BATTLE after all, and he has no reason not to use Dirty Fireworks on her, does he?
Vegeta only use it against people with significant AP gap, 640+ is close enough IMO.

Though i just though of it, it might be in character for Vegeta to just jump to SSJ2 after she counter one of his ki blast with her bracelet.

Zark2099 said:

The difference between this and the Carol fight is 2 things.

1) WW is a lot stronger than Carol. So SS1 will be enough to maintain a slight advantage in AP but it's a lot closer.

2) Vegeta can't kill someone who's comparable to him using his one shot abilities as far as I know.

Also doesn't her bracelet have 3-A durability or something?

Zark2099 said:
So now he's more than 2x stronger than her at SSJ2.

Why. Doesn't. He. TK. Stomp?
Because he won't go SS2 unless forced. He could stomp Carol in SS1.

I disagree with TK being in character for Vegeta, dirty fireworks is on the table if there is a big AP gap but i don't remember using Vegeta using TK that way.

Others might disagree.

Zark2099 said:
@LordTracer Mate it was argued in a prior thread he still uses it, and in-character, and the match was declared a stomp on that basis.

So.
I dunno who argued that he still uses it, but that's just false. He hasn't used it since the Namek Arc when he destroyed Cui. Even back when Vegeta was evil, he's only used it twice. Once on a Saibaman, and then on Cui. And both of them were people vastly weaker than him and not worth his time.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
The difference between this and the Carol fight is 2 things.

1) WW is a lot stronger than Carol. So SS1 will be enough to maintain a slight advantage in AP but it's a lot closer.

2) Vegeta can't kill someone who's comparable to him using his one shot abilities as far as I know.

Also doesn't her bracelet have 3-A durability or something?
1) If by lot stronger you mean like, 1.5x stronger. They still have a VERY close margin to the Dirty Fireworks range you mentioned, and literally 4X in the SSJ2 gap.

2)Carol, guess-guess, was never in the oneshot range which you forgot to mention, so no, he's oneshotting comparable being because nothing says otherwise.

Her bracelets don't cover her entire body and TK doesn't care

The bracelets create a shield when crossed in front of her (this is literally on the profile). It's how she can stop things that she can't deflect like explosions. Also, Wonder Woman is capable of deflecting dozens of projectiels coming at her position from multiple directions...so...yeah the bracelets are gonna nullify a lot of Vegeta's range game. The bracelet have never been damaged or broken even by things like Darksied's EE, Matter Manipulating, BFR Omega Beams.

As for TK, Vegeta hasn't used it in years, even in severe life or death situations. Like literally not since the Saiyan and Namek arcs. Both people he used it on were vastly weaker than himself. The Saibaman was comparable to Raditz, who Vegeta would stomp. Cui was literally stomped with like zero effort.

LordTracer said:
Oh great, this one is one-sided too.
I just think a lot of the WW supporters aren't here yet. I actually think the fight itself is pretty close. Tbh I'm wrestling with voting Incon but I'm still thinking about it.

Honestly, these DB vs DC/Marvel are starting to get redundant and stale.

At this point, it's Goku/Vegeta (who skill stomp most of their opposition) vs same character archetype that they've already fought before.

I mean, Goku already stalemated Superman. Fighting anyone like Hyperion, Blue Marvel, or any Kryptonian is basically Goku doing that same fight over and over again but his opposition have far less options.

Zark2099 said:
Actually making repetitive matches with no significant changes is disallowed. It's a form of spie match
WW doesn't get skill stomped at all. She's way more skilled than Superman imo, and she already beat another version of Vegeta.

Hence why I'm using Wonder Woman. She's arguably relative to the Saiyans in skill, making her a better match for them as opposed to Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back