• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's talk for a bit.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Now that godmodes are slowly getting banned, and most of my upcoming pages are godmodes, which pages do you want me to do? I NEED IDEAS!

Make them on Godmodes Wiki, isn't that what you made the site for? don't infect this Wiki with cancer when you already have a Wiki for that cancer

I will make Godmodes on my wiki.

The real question is:

WHICH PAGES OTHER THAN GODMODES SHOULD I DO?

MaxForward said:
The real question is:

Actual Joke pages like the ones me and Crabwhale make

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
MaxForward said:
The real question is:

Actual Joke pages like the ones me and Crabwhale make
What about OCs below Tier 0 that aren't improvised in FC/OC Battle wiki?
You can make those here aswell, as long as they have some justification for their tiering, instead of the opinion of the guy who made the page

Anything goes, as long as it has justification for its Tier, for OC's made to be as strong as possible we have Tier ∞, and for characters that are wanked beyond imagination we have Tier -1

Seol404 said:
Anything goes, as long as it has justification for its Tier, for OC's made to be as strong as possible we have Tier ∞, and for characters that are wanked beyond imagination we have Tier -1
That doesn't look fair to me tho

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Seems fair to me

Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Seems fair to me
What if their Memes? Do they scale from Ocean+ to Memetic?

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Seems fair to me
What if their Memes? Do they scale from Ocean+ to Memetic?
Depends on the Meme, if you want more information, check the Tiering System

MLPlover2011 said:
JBW = Memes > Godmodes
Godmodes wiki = Godmodes > Memes

Am I right?
In Godmodes WIki anything goes, on JBW Memes are above all

Does this mean Current Logan > Pre Retcon Logan since Current Logan is a meme while Opcharmake turned him into a godmode

MLPlover2011 said:
Does this mean Current Logan > Pre Retcon Logan since Current Logan is a meme while Opcharmake turned him into a godmode
I have no idea what Tier Logan would be, probably Ocean Tier or maybe Memetic, although I don't think he quite makes the standard for Memetic

MLPlover2011 said:
Opcharmake made Logan spammy and more powerful </div>
He technically didn't change Logans power level at all, and as I said before, I don't know where Logan ranks on the Tiering System

There are some godmodes I like on this wiki and some of them have effort into them I might have to copy and paste them to godmodes and Vegeta Doll's JBW

MLPlover2011 said:
There are some godmodes I like on this wiki and some of them have effort into them I might have to copy and paste them to godmodes and Vegeta Doll's JBW </div>
Well go do that then, theres nothing stopping you

I made a wiki where you can move your flame war characters if your scared of them losing to other people's characters if any of your characters caused flame wars you can move them to my wiki

MLPlover2011 said:
what about the galleries? </div>
Maybe we should get rid of them, I don't know, I'd like to here what everyone else thinks first

I'm going to try to move every flame war character into my wiki so it would be better for the creators of their characters to go back to editing them without making them blank

Seol404 said:
MLPlover2011 said:
Maybe we should get rid of them, I don't know, I'd like to here what everyone else thinks first
Have you seen the weaklings galleries? Instead of them killing other characters they lose to their characters there the opposite of godmodes

MLPlover2011 said:
Seol404 said:
MLPlover2011 said:
Have you seen the weaklings galleries? Instead of them killing other characters they lose to their characters there the opposite of godmodes </div>
Yeah I don't know what to do about galleries, I'd like to here what everyone else wants to do

MLPlover2011 said:
I prefer weaklings galleries than godmodes galleries because I find the weak ones funny </div>
So do I

Back