• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says the white sea is 7000M and the white-white sea is 10000m so it's just 7km and 10km above the blue sea, not sure why anyone is calculating using 7000km and 10000km.

What Dank said for the white seas.

And I'm against using the Narutoforums calc mentioned above. I know some people have a problem with the Alabasta calc in general, and clouds being 10s of times higher than a large country is wide would be more than a bit abnormal.

If the calc that is on Naruto Forums is reviewed by calc members here that don't see any problems with it then I think it could be used.

DragonEmperor23 said:
If the calc that is on Naruto Forums is reviewed by calc members here that don't see any problems with it then I think it could be used.

That's what I'm saying. :p I've just seen a lot of people go "The OBD accepted it so we should accept it."

Oh, you're right. I don't know from where do I thought it's 10,000km. Nevermind then. It worths the effort tho.

Maybe someday when people finally accepts OP Earth's size this would mean a huge upgrade.

What I meant with the NF calc is that we should evaluate if it's correct not just use it because yeah.

And we mostly agree with Kaido scaling to Fuji's meteor but we need Damage's counter.

Oh, about Kaido, I don't think being strongest in the world means he scales. We've seen many times that his meteors can be dodged or redirected by characters significantly weaker than their full KE. Typically strongest in the world just means "can beat anyone in a fight 1 on 1" so I don't think he necessarily has to scale to it.

Also, having scars doesn't mean that he took injuries when he was as strong as he is now, just that he took them at some point in his life, so even if his durability scales it wouldn't mean he had faced someone who could overpower that durability.

Then what about this for his durability at least: At least Island level (tanked Whole Cake Gear 4th Luffy's attacks with no damage), possibly higher/Large Island level (being the strongest creature in the world should put him above Fujitora's meteors).

I disagree with it only scaling to his durability. Akainu is confirmed to have the most powerful offensive Devil Fruit in the recent Databook meaning he's stronger than anything Fujitora is capable of doing with his DF. Akainu fought Whitebeard evenly and even got the upper hand at one point, and Whitebeard can be scaled to the other Yonko.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Akainu fought Whitebeard evenly and even got the upper hand at one point, and Whitebeard can be scaled to the other Yonko.
I mean, not really, he fought an old, sick, heavily injured Whitebeard who still took him down with 2 hits.
7e78f8c9d78808e4e1c590cf4be65aa0b97c3078 774342 1935 1500

He still matched one of Whitebeard's quake

3 Colored Admirals also blocked Whitebeard's quake on the platform

Calaca Vs said:
Then what about this for his durability at least: At least Island level (tanked Whole Cake Gear 4th Luffy's attacks with no damage), possibly higher/Large Island level (being the strongest creature in the world should put him above Fujitora's meteors).
The most I would be able to concede to is putting Kaido's durability as:

At least Island level+ (Withstood a barrage of Luffy's strongest Gear 3 and 4 attacks without injuries), likely higher (Kaido is regarded as virtually unkillable and is the strongest creature in the world)

I don't like using the narrator's hype and a lot of speculation regarding these meteors to justify an overall upgrade to High 6-C for Kaido, but I think this proposal for his durability is alright.

Captain Torch said:
I still think that the admirals/yonkou should scale, since they should be capable of dishing out similar DC to Fuji.
They can dish out comparable or superior DC to Fuji. That doesn't apply to his meteors though, I honestly believe that.

Fuji's summoning of meteors is a special ability that lets him effectively have more AP than he would normally. It's not something that can be directly scaled to without feats.

It's like saying the Admirals should have comparable Attack Speed so they're all lightspeed now for being comparable to Kizaru...

About Fujitora's meteors i pretty agree

Not surte for the Kaido part but it's pretty logical to scale the meteors to him

I also think that Kaido and the other Yonko should scale from Fujitora's meteors. If Fujitora could easily take them down, the army would have sent him to do so.

The Causality said:
About Fujitora's meteors i pretty agree
Not surte for the Kaido part but it's pretty logical to scale the meteors to him
The logic goes in two parts (both of which I disagree with).

1) Kaido is the strongest creature in the world via hype and narrator statements.

Except that that tells us effectively nothing in terms of solid ratings. Maybe he's just the physically strongest individual? Maybe as a dragon he is considered superior to every other creature such as lions, elephants, T-rex's, etc.

2) If Fujitora was so strong that he'd pose a threat to Kaido, the Marines would have sent him to kill Kaido long ago.

Except that's not how the Marines work. They don't just go after pirates as soon as they have the ability to harm them. Remember that they had Akainu and Kizaru already who could harm Whitebeard but they didn't go and seek him out for a fight until they had Ace and could draw Whitebeard out to Marineford and fight him there in a trap.

Also ignoring other factors such as if they go to war against 1 Yonkou, then that leaves them open for attack from any of the other Yonkou.

@Ant, do you have any evidence that if Fujitora posed a threat to the Yonkou that the Marines would have sent him in to fight them?

They can dish out comparable or superior DC to Fuji. That doesn't apply to his meteors though, I honestly believe that.

Fuji's summoning of meteors is a special ability that lets him effectively have more AP than he would normally. It's not something that can be directly scaled to without feats.

It's like saying the Admirals should have comparable Attack Speed so they're all lightspeed now for being comparable to Kizaru...

I've already gone into why you comparing them to light speed via Kizaru is a false comparison and you yourself even admitted that it was a bad argument. Akainu has been confirmed to have the strongest offensive Devil Fruit, so he scales above Fujitora's meteor and Akainu scales to others. Again there's absolutely no way that Fujitora can kill everyone in One Piece by dropping a meteorite and to really say otherwise seems like a desperate attempt to low ball, down play and really just makes no sense overall.

> I've already gone into why you comparing them to light speed via Kizaru is a false comparison and you yourself even admitted that it was a bad argument.

I admitted it was bad for a different part where I compared their overall speed.

> Akainu has been confirmed to have the strongest offensive Devil Fruit, so he scales above Fujitora's meteor and Akainu scales to others.

Fujitora dropping a meteor is an application for his Devil Fruit; but it is not the offensive power of his Devil Fruit itself otherwise you'd be arguing for base Luffy to be High 6-C since he took Fujitora's Gravity Tiger attack.

> Again there's absolutely no way that Fujitora can kill everyone in One Piece by dropping a meteorite and to really say otherwise seems like a desperate attempt to low ball, down play and really just makes no sense overall.

You're completely ignoring context and just creating your own hypothetical situations to justify upgrading everyone to a feat that nobody directly scales to.

Well, I find it far more easy to believe that the Yonko are able to survive the strongest attacks of the admirals.

I think that Akainu is likely comparable to them though. He burned off Whitebeard's face in one hit, and is likely stronger now. His powers are also easier to use at full potential without a lot of marine troops surrounding him, as he could just burn most enemy combatants to death otherwise.

Except that that tells us effectively nothing in terms of solid ratings. Maybe he's just the physically strongest individual? Maybe as a dragon he is considered superior to every other creature such as lions, elephants, T-rex's, etc.

Even ignoring his statement he'd still scale. The Databook has confirmed that Akainu has the highest offensive Devil Fruit in the verse and he clearly scales to others. Fujitora's meteorite isn't something capable of soloing One Piece Which is wrong. Your argument revolves around him having the strongest ability in One Piece which everyone knows is wrong.

Except that's not how the Marines work. They don't just go after pirates as soon as they have the ability to harm them. Remember that they had Akainu and Kizaru already who could harm Whitebeard but they didn't go and seek him out for a fight until they had Ace and could draw Whitebeard out to Marineford and fight him there in a trap.

False. They sent Akainu after Blackbeard after his Marineford betrayal. Kizaru also wanted to go to Wano but couldn't. If they knew that Fujitora could drop a meteorite on a Yonko they wouldn't need go send the entire army. They'd only need him as your argument relied heavily on. And they harmed a old, sick and dying Whitebeard. One on one Whitebeard was still stronger than all of them.

> They sent Akainu after Blackbeard after his Marineford betrayal.

Blackbeard wasn't a Yonkou at that point.

> One on one Whitebeard was still stronger than all of them.

Aren't you contradicting yourself? If Akainu has the highest offensive power (which I don't believe on a databook statement alone), how could Prime Whitebeard be stronger than him?

Wouldn't the Marines have just sent Akainu to kill Whitebeard a long time ago?

Fujitora dropping a meteor is an application for his Devil Fruit; but it is not the offensive power of his Devil Fruit itself otherwise you'd be arguing for base Luffy to be High 6-C since he took Fujitora's Gravity Tiger attack.

You literally just told me that I'm the one ignoring context and making up hypothetical situations and you really wanna say that? Fujitora's powers include bringing down meteorites as you just said, Akainu is stated to have the highest offensive Devil Fruit correct and what you're currently suggesting would imply that Fujitora has the strongest Devil Fruit which is wrong going by the Canon. Stop ignoring evidence to downgrade things on your own basis.

You're completely ignoring context and just creating your own hypothetical situations to justify upgrading everyone to a feat that nobody directly scales to.

I'm not in the slightest. You're the one using way too many assumptions here. There's absolutely no way you can try to justify a downgrade like this by going "Well nobody destroyed his meteorite so he's obviously the strongest." which is wrong, or he would have challenged Akainu for the Fleet Admiral and on. Which didn't happen either.

Damage3245 said:
> They sent Akainu after Blackbeard after his Marineford betrayal.

Blackbeard wasn't a Yonkou at that point.

> One on one Whitebeard was still stronger than all of them.

Aren't you contradicting yourself? If Akainu has the highest offensive power (which I don't believe on a databook statement alone), how could Prime Whitebeard be stronger than him?

Wouldn't the Marines have just sent Akainu to kill Whitebeard a long time ago?

1: Point is that he's still a massive danger. Especially since Yonko don't go attack people like the people Blackbeard has does.

2: Not really. Akainu and Whitebeard fought evenly at Marineford and Whitebeard was clearly stronger than Akainu physically. You're arguments don't hold up.

> There's absolutely no way you can try to justify a downgrade like this by going "Well nobody destroyed his meteorite so he's obviously the strongest." which is wrong, or he would have challenged Akainu for the Fleet Admiral and on. Which didn't happen either.

What does this have to do with anything?

What makes you think Fujitora could (or would) just challenge Akainu for leadership of the Marines if he thought himself stronger?

I agree with the scaling as well and Akainu has an awakened DF as well so his DF should be at the strongest it can get backed up with Odas statement so he should scale

Literally at the end of the Dressrosa arc the two have a falling out about how Akainu runs things. If he knew he was stronger he'd challenge Akainu just like Akainu did with Kuzan. Anyway it's clearly you aren't gonna stop denying things so I'll stop arguing with you and let everyone decide what's the better argument here, and so far nobody agrees with you.

AstralKing7 said:
I agree with the scaling as well and Akainu has an awakened DF as well so his DF should be at the strongest it can get backed up with Odas statement so he should scale
There have been no statements at all regarding Akainu and Awakening.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Literally at the end of the Dressrosa arc the two have a falling out about how Akainu runs things. If he knew he was stronger he'd challenge Akainu just like Akainu did with Kuzan. Anyway it's clearly you aren't gonna stop denying things so I'll stop arguing with you and let everyone decide what's the better argument here, and so far nobody agrees with you.
Kuzan and Akainu were both contenders for an open, vacant spot. That is not the case with Akainu already being the Fleet Admiral.

I thought it was confirmed he and Kuzan used their awakenings. Also odas statement literally scales him above fuji

I agree with Antvasima, Rin and others. It doesn't make sense for Fujitora to one shots Yonko with his Meteor, nor for him to have the highest AP among the admirals, I think he have comparable AP with other admirals.

AstralKing7 said:
I thought it was confirmed he and Kuzan used their awakenings. Also odas statement literally scales him above fuji
Oda's statement makes no mention of Fujitora at all.

"Highest offensive power" doesn't prove that what Akainu can do with his magma is above what Fujitora's meteors have been calced to. Otherwise you might as well say that Akainu is stronger than Prime Whitebeard too.

And there has been no confirmation about him and Kuzan using Awakening.

Anyway so far I'll count everyone in agreement to keeping the current scaling.

Against the downgrades: 13 (Calaca, Nedge, Captain Torch, Stefano4444, Ant, Dragon Emperor, The Causality, Astral King, Schnee One, Sir Silent and me. )

For: 1 (Damage. )

Prime WB has feats scaling him above Akainu obviously tho as well as having Haku which literally doesn't apply to strongest offensive DF. Haki and DF are in two different categories.

Sir Silent orchestra said:
I agree with Antvasima, Rin and others. It doesn't make sense for Fujitora to one shots Yonko with his Meteor, nor for him to have the highest AP among the admirals, I think he have comparable AP with other admirals.
If you look at Fujitora's profile, his AP is At least Large Mountain level, likely higher. He only goes up to Large Island level with certain meteors - meteors that nobody in the series scales directly to.

Everyone is literally disagreeing with you about the meteorite not being scaled. This is getting rather ridiculous if you ask me if you wanna continue shouting non sense like "Meteors that nobody scales to." Fujitora isn't the strongest character in One Piece nor does he have the strongest ability.

Damage3245 said:
If you look at Fujitora's profile, his AP is At least Large Mountain level, likely higher. He only goes up to Large Island level with certain meteors - meteors that nobody in the series scales directly to.
You use too many speculation and fan theory, Yonko definitely scales to Fujitora strongest meteor because 1 admiral one shots every Yonko/admiral in the verses is laughable.

I can't do anything if literally the entire site is against me.

I disagree with the extremely loose and generous powerscaling being thrown around here to justify characters scaling to a calc that they don't directly scale to.

But since I can't change an entire crowd's mind I will have to come back to this at a later date.

> You use too many speculation and fan theory

Congrats on pissing me off. I'm done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back