• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've been looking for Akko matches for like forever so I hope this is fair. I swear there isn't any small City levels on this wiki. Besides that here's the match

Atsuko Kagari vs Gray Fullbuster

Small City level

Speed Equalized

Both in character

SBA is in effect.

Nearly impossible =/= Impossible.

Nearly impossible = There's a win condition.

So no, not stomp. Unfair? Maybe, but lots of matches are unfair.

Do you even know the mechanics behind Atsuko's hax? Because the way I see it both have different advantages.

She can absorb magic but so can Gray if she uses ice. Her Resurrection it's limited (dunno the reason, maybe someone can explain why). She has power null and sleep hax but it might not be in-character to open with.

On top of that, Gray's stronger, has better range, stamina and likely fighting experience.

So how is this not fair?

Akko has too force which can be used for healing also

She isn't gonna start off with ice in character. Probably power null or Transmutation

Gray gets haxxed as was expected. Is she basically guaranteed to lead with hax? Cuz if so, I'm agreeing with 1997 on stomp. If she doesn't always do that, then its fine.

A single hax doesn't translate to stomp.

Nepsy also said she'd probably power null or transmute, so apparently he doesn't know what she'd do. Better bring someone who knows about Atsuko.

A single hax? There are at least two and they either one shot or neg his entire arsenal. He is most certainly getting stomped if those are the two options she opens with.

Do I need to repeat myself? Ask if it's in her character to transmutate a human. Power Null might be a problem, but her profile says nothing about it so we can't say how it works.

>OP has been looking for matches for her for a while

Implies he knows about the character as why else does one put effort into finding matches for them specifically.

>Says she probably leads with power null or transmutation.

If he knows about the character, and thus more than my complete lack of knowledge on her, I am willing to believe he has a reason for stating she leads with the powers he named. If you don't believe she will use it on a human, then ask for proof yourself. I don't see why I would need to ask for you when you are the one who wants it.

Verse is called Little Witch Academia ..... in which they use magic .... Imma go out on a limb and say it power nulls people from using magic. Doesn't seem like it nulls spells after they are cast as its apparently a potential leading move.

It's not like I want it but it's that we need the confirmation. We know nothing about how her Transmutation works or if it even works against living beings, plus the discussion of whether she'd use it directly on Gray or not.

Nulling magic can be either be nulling the magic after it's casted or sealing the magic power. Natsu does the former, I don't know a case for the latter.

Too late.

Hayato1080

Memes aside, it was decided that it is a necro if the matchup is either invalid or one year old at least.

oh cool

anyways Gray has nearly double the AP, but if Atsuko starts with her hax then he gets negged. Plus Atsuko can probably absorb anything gray throws at her

yeah I think this is a stomp

Back