• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's see if the black swordsman can beat the rival of the blue blur

Kirito beat sonic but can he beat his rival to?

Black swordsman vs some plumber (kirito vs mario)

Both only in tier 4

Speed equalized

Both in character

Savage Fulcrum
Freeze gg no re

Hero-char-mario
I will protect-a the Mushroom Kingdom!

Does he do it in-character? Because flash freeze instantly is in-character for Kirito.

Question, do the Paper Mario abilities on his profile apply to him normally or only his Paper version? Cause if they do, he could hop between dimensions to avoid Kirito.

I'm tempted to vote Mario to compensate for voting against him in the previous thread. Quickly, someone, make a great argument for him so I can FRA!

Actually, yeah just found this on Paper Mario's page.

(Despite the confusion of the Mario Bros franchise canon due to its 5th installment of the Mario and Luigi series, Paper Jam, several games such as Super Mario 64 DS, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Party 5, and other installment has made several connections to the Paper Mario franchise which establish the series to be part of same verse. It should be noted that the Paper Mario series has made several connections to other games as well with an interview of the creator confirming that the overall franchise having no canon to speak of. As such, both versions of Mario are still considered the same character. As a result, since Paper Mario is technically Mario due to lack of continuity, his stats without the weapons stay the same as his counterpart.)

So, yeah. Mario either dimension hops, reality warps, or stops time first and to win.

(Paper Mario abilities make him OP ovo.)

Yeeaah, considering Kirito has law manip, reality warping, probability manip, soul manip, ability neg, and a bunch of other stuff from best waifu Quinella.

He is literally frozen already, making the move itself just redundant, especially considering he can even interact with enemies and hazards that would normally freeze him with no problem.

Let´s see... they are in space in some planetoid... the ice is made quickly... it likely should be close to AZ at least.

Wait just to clarify, this is base Mario right? Cause Mario has 2 High 4-C keys with his base form and for when he has a Power Star.

Bobsican said:
Let´s see... they are in space in some planetoid... the ice is made quickly... it likely should be close to AZ at least.
Is there a certainty in-verse to where that thing is? If there is no sun anywhere close it could be as cold as Sedna at -240┬░C.

Regardless, to find something superior to a temperature colder than the edge of the Universe without going AZ resistance you'd need someone telling you a statement that they make ice colder than the Boomerang Nebula (at which point I might just slap "It's AZ" and be done with it since that place is literally 1 Kelvin and the coldest place in existence known to man and also part of the justification for an AZ feat in the stuff I write which is why I obsess so much over this feat).

It is in a galaxy where it´s apparently very cold, colder than the average galaxy in Mario, and there´s no visible sun, so it likely should be close to AZ at least.

If there's no visible sun it should probably be very cold and since they're standing in a planetoid rather than in outer space it should still freeze.

I'm not entirely sure but it could be as cold as something like Sedna. Sadly for him, even this much is far from enough to resist Kirito's cold.

I'm not sure on the Frozen Mario thing, though. This is something I always wondered about: If it's against a being already made entirely of ice (which is what Mario looks like in that form) and the ice used against them is not AZ, would they still, uh, well, "freeze"? Would they shatter, then?

I legitimately don't know.

FateAlbane said:
If it's against a being already made entirely of ice (which is what Mario looks like in that form) and the ice used against them is not AZ, would they still, uh, well, "freeze"? Would they shatter, then?

I legitimately don't know.
You mean what happens if Mario tries to attack another ice enemy while being in the ice form? If so, nothing different happens than if he did in base, but he doesn´t get tinjured if he gets close without attacking.

No, I'm saying that I have no idea if the ice thing works here (even if colder) if Mario is already literally a block of ice. If it were AZ he would shatter instantly, but Kirito's isn't AZ, just colder than Mario's best feats.

Back