• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's see how this goes - Cole MacGrath vs Ragna the Bloodedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see resistance to passive Perception Manipulation which is accepted but I only added it to resistance, I'm a dumbass, so I think Ragna takes this.

What does Perception manipulation do to help him?

Also what stops Cole from sucking his Neuroelectricity with RSB? That's something that activates within a twitch instant, is omnidrectional, and literally the entire goal of being the beast is spamming it to death to get new conduits

Perception makes him feel and think like he's falling to endless pit of darkness, affecting 5 senses and extrasensories.

If it'll kill him, he'll just come back instantly. If it counts as biological, he'll get resistance to it.

Oh. Well, pretty good, but, Cole kinda resists.

Even in his 7-B Key, he's fine dealing with Sasha's tar, which can create vivid haliusinations... I think that's how that's spelled, and mindhax millions within Empire City.

What's the extend of ressurection? Can he come back from being broken down and absorbed on a macro quantic level?

No, it doesn't affect minds. It affects your senses. Litchi's mind was fine, she was still falling into the pit.

It can make you come back even after your soul and body scattered to the infinite space-time of the boundary tbh.

Sasha effects both mind and sensations

So basically nerfed Mid Godly which Cole can't deal with?

If he have incap options, it's not much of a problem.

Okay, so perception won't work then. Though he's not going to be killed. What he does manually is soul damage, capable of hitting people with Cross-Dimensional teleportation with skills.

Haha

Funny story about that first thing

Good Cole is the one with Incap

Evil and Beast Cole only have means for killing.

Here's the thing. Ragna can't regenerate if he's torn apart by subatomic particles. Meaning Cole incaps with black hole.

High 6-C vs 6-B gets pretty questionable when you take our hax, but I guess Cole does have Class G restraint grenades

The Wright Way said:
Here's the thing. Ragna can't regenerate if he's torn apart by subatomic particles. Meaning Cole incaps with black hole.
Isn't being torn apart kills people? And isn't Evil Cole always going in for the kills?

The Wright Way said:
Here's the thing. Ragna can't regenerate if he's torn apart by subatomic particles.
ShiroyashaGinSan said:
It can make you come back even after your soul and body scattered to the infinite space-time of the boundary tbh.

Isn't being torn apart kills people? And isn't Evil Cole always going in for the kills?

If Incap is his only option then he'll do it. Does Ragna's type 8 reverse all damage done to his body or is it just "he's alive no matter what"? Because if he just survives than he's reduced to particles.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Well nevermind. Stomp because otherwise it's 6-b against 6-C and hax doesn't work.

As the person responsible for Blaz Blue downgrades I can say right now Ragna crushes and he has zero chance at losing to Cole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back