• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lets Revisit 1-B SCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Thanks for the find Kistern

http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/nobody-dies

"The Critic stared at the circle of metal. He stared into the thin coating of paint, literally inside its composition, then noticed the pattern of brushwork. It was not completed in discrete layers, in fact, the brushstrokes seemed to weave together in three dimensions, the dried paint tangled impossibly. It was so subtle that, in fact, nobody would ever notice it. Nobody but Nobody. He looked deeper, beyond the coating, into the metallurgical structure of the disc. The internal flow seemed to twist and turn through impossible spaces, incredible tension pulling the fabric of reality taut within the hardened disc. He looked deeper, into the molecular structure; there he saw five-dimensional warping that should, by all accounts, cause the disc to shatter into dust. The atomic structure was bent through eight dimensions, beneath that, the protons were pulled across eighteen; the constituent quarks below were crackling across twenty six and below that he could feel the tension of uncountable vectors in uncountable spaces. The Critic inhaled deeply, apprehension setting in. Ruiz cackled madly."

So...Uncountable-D SCP is a thing now...told you we'd find it eventually. This scales to basically all the God Tiers (aka Yaldabaoth and above)

I mean, the line seems to be imply the smaller structures of... The Disc's material composition are dimensionally greater than the bigger ones, and the "Uncountable spaces" stuff refers to the things smaller than it's quarks, who are already 26-D so.... This certainly refers to dimensions

...likely ninja'ed by now

I'm fine with 1-B regardless. Since both 26-D or "uncountable" would qualify for that tier. (Well I guess some would argue uncountable could mean infinite, though there are plenty of finite numbers too unfathomably huge to be countable) So 1-B for either interpretation works for me.

>>> 26-D seems more legit than "uncountable", here, since the uncountable spaces just mean there were a lot more below that he could not observe but feel.

Still well into 1-B, though.

......woa

I thought Azzy would appear and ruin the upgrade like he always does...

But he agreed with it...

o_o

Upgrades I disagree with usually revolve around heavy speculation, misconception, and poor evidence.

This just says the equivalent of "there were 26 dimensions and even more beyond that", so I have no reason to disagree. lol

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Upgrades I disagree with usually revolve around heavy speculation, misconception, and poor evidence.
Summarizing: Tier 3 Kirby. ovo

I'm not even on this thread and I'm getting tortured ;_;

Is this my punishment for disagreeing with a Digimon upgrade?

@Cal You tried 3-A kirby like ten times but too scared to try "possibly High 2-A Lavos" just because I don't want to help/don't care.

Tsk tsk.

>Cal: Is this my punishment for disagreeing with a Digimon upgrade?

Yes, those who disagree with Digimon upgrades shall be tortured with bad flashbacks :c

Except Azzy, because he is Tier 0

How about this?

Everyone this scales to be rated as 1-B with the justification being "(The SCP verse has been established to have to have at least 26 dimensions, possibly far, far more)"

I am also fine with 1-B.

I thought we didn't use small scale dimenions as they are used in physics? As that isn't compatible with dimensional tiering.

Well, we use geometric dimensions, even if they are small.

Well, almost everybody seem to agree.

Shouldn't the High Elder Gods be High Hyperverse level or even Low Outerversal based on pure scaling alone?

High Hyperverse is infinite dimensional (infinite=/=countless) and Low Outerversal doesn't exist. So no

Honestly the only one i can see as possibly, POSSIBLY being 1-A is Swann but i was going to bring it up another time...

The whole thing about Swann transcending the narrative as a whole, not just the multiverse or the etire reality of SCP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back