• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's play "Who's the better killer?"

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Bald, badass, superhuman action protags with stealth skills for days.

One is contract killer, the other is an escaped convict.

Battle takes place inside an abandoned prison, with plenty of dark spaces to hide in. Each character gets a basic loadout; the contract killer gets his Silverballers, poisons and wires, the escaped convict gets his goggles, his Ulaks, a Butcher Bay prison handgun, and the tranq gun he got from an inmate. Various debris can be found to use as improvised weapons if necessary.

They start on opposite ends of the prison complex with no knowledge of each other's whereabouts. Their only knowledge is that there's another person in the area trying to hunt and kill them.

Nothing is equalized.

Agent 47: 0

Riddick: 3 (Areku, Bambu, Grey)

Inconclusive: 0

RIDDICK

literally never thought of him for this wiki and didn't realize he existed

I will look into this inna bit

How experienced is Riddick with assassins?

So. Poison wise, Riddick can just adapt methinks, since he seems to be resistant to most conventional poisons. I'd also argue he's better off in a real fight as 47 tends to be fighting people in stealth. Finally, his nightvision for dark areas helps out. I will assume his 9-A value is off in this case, and I'd like to know how far into 9-B he is.

For Agent 47. I have no doubt 47 is far more intelligent, though how much that will help against a psyche like Riddick. He has the skills of nearly all of humanity, and has his Instinct thing to find Riddick easier (though this isn't as good as seeing in the dark, one feels).

In the end, it depends. Without knowing AP I lean towards Riddick, but with a suitable AP advantage 47 could easily take it.

47 seems to have the AP advantage. Riddick doesn't seem to have tanked any noteworthy explosions that would put him on 47, plus, the barcoded Assassin is a casual lockbuster.

Calc?

Also I think if I could calc some stuff from Riddick's fights with Necromongers we could get some neat stuff.

We don't have any calcs

It's just pure estimation based on visuals for both profiles

47 tanked an RPG-7 explosion that blew up a whole room in Hitman Absolution (it's in his profile), and AFAIK, those things don't wield any higher than 2 kg of TNT.

Plus, 47 survived an avalanche and a 1000-ft drop into turbulent ocean waters in the novels.

In that case, I can try to find and calc some decent stuff from Riddick. Man's got some decent feats if I remember. I'd lend a hand to 47 too, I love his games and aesthetic.

There's a respect blog with Riddick's (canon) non-film showings linked on his page, and a few of his better showings are in that.

He survived falling for several seconds into the Pit of Butcher Bay's first security level, onto a guy wearing metal armor who instantly died from the same fall. He also crashed a spaceship into the side of the Hox's private building at full speed and was perfectly fine, enough to fight and win against two mechs wielding miniguns and rocket launchers.

Strength-wise, he can also physically break a person's femur with only one arm.

Any calc on how much force is needed to break femurs? We're really in need of several calcs like these.

Alright

What is 47's BEST feat

I think Riddick's would probably be the spaceship thing if there's nothing else, but the really fast boy from the movies might be good, too.

47's best feats are casually one-shotting a guy by slamming him onto a gate once, then forcing the locked gate open with another slam. It's also mentioned in 47's profile.

He's also capable of effortlessly stomping on Sanchez, a 200-kilo super soldier enhanced with serums possessing 2x the muscle capacity, who casually tossed aside 47 in the start of Absolution. Not even a few missions later 47 outright stomps him in a wrestling match and snaps his neck.

Those are mostly scaling and I'm not sure how one would calc slamming open a locked gate. Unless he like snapped a metal chain.

The chain is the best bit of it, I assure you. A Shear Force calc can be done for that.

timestamp man, timestamp

Yeah there's no chain there and it seemed to move relatively well on the last knock.

Anything else?

I already mentioned the Sanchez thing. And that 47 can harm those who can harm him.

Probably not going to yield much, I'd be surprised if that is baseline 9-B. Is there anything else? Perhaps a destruction feat?

47 surviving an avalanche, a fall from 1000 feet into violent ocean waters, tanking an RPG-7 explosion that blew up a motel room.

Him throwing objects so hard he can kill people if he doesn't hold back.

Him stomping hordes of Agent 48s with comparable durability (Yes they exist except you'd hate them even more)

Him killing Pablo Ochoa, who can eat gatling gun bullets like they're nothing but rubber ducks (Also in his profile)

He regularly trades blows with those who can harm him.

Bring me the RPG-7 thing. The fall won't work since water would change results methinks, and the avalanche is probably less.

One-shotting a normal person is 9-C.

Um. Why is he eating them like rubber ducks?

Noted.

He gets wounded by it and eventually killed by it

not sure that counts

It takes him a ridiculously long time to die tho, and that's with a gatling gun, and he just takes the shots to the head like nothing's even happened to him. Weaker guns don't even damage him at all. He's outright immune to them.

And fun fact is, it's even easier to kill him if you sneak up on him.

Lokster00 said:
Agent 47 would win i mean wasnt he created for stuff like this its kinda why he exists
Not an argument. Especially since Riddick has a long history of killing bounty hunters and mercenaries sent after him, and outmaneuvering high-level security specially trained to deal with fugitives of his caliber.

They're both characters who specialize in killing people of each other's description.

KLOL506 said:
It takes him a ridiculously long time to die tho, and that's with a gatling gun, and he just takes the shots to the head like nothing's even happened to him. Weaker guns don't even damage him at all. He's outright immune to them.
And fun fact is, it's even easier to kill him if you sneak up on him.
He takes a long time because you can't exactly shoot while he's talking.

Not exactly true, he takes more than tens of rounds from the Gatling gun multiple times. Normal pistols won't do jack to him.

BTW, 47 fell flat on the ocean, not in a diving position.

I wish I remembered more AP/dura feats for Riddick right now. At the moment, the only other stuff I can remember is some of his more ridiculous combat skill feats.

Like the infamous "I'll kill you with my teacup" scene.

I mean, I'm positive Riddick has something comparable (and that's assuming the Necromongers he regularly kills don't have their own feats he scales to), but it's been so long since I saw any of the films that I don't remember anymore.

I believe one of the aliens he held at bay with his bare hands (and then killed with his Ulaks) was the same species as the one that bit Johns' head off his shoulders, but don't quote me on that.

Back