• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gordon Freeman vs Agent 47 (0-5-0)

I hate defending the Gordon's profile as it currently is, especially whlie a revision is happening to fix it is happening, but oh well

So the main win condition for 47 is to shoot Gordon Freeman in the head, who is assumed to not be wearing a "9-A+ Helmet", which I gather from:
So... Agent 47 headshots him?
Would giving Gordon his helmet stop him from getting headshot?
If Gordon has a helmet he's literally 9-A+ in durability all around and 47 can't do shit lmfao
Gordon wearing a Helmet is essentially headcanon, as we never see him wear it. Not in Promotional Material (Half-Life, again, Half-Life 2, again, again, again), not In-Game (Half-Life, Blue Shift, Opposing Force, Alyx) and the Suit he picks up doesn't even have a Helmet (Half-Life and especially Half-Life 2, as he is dropped in without being recognized, which would be hard with a helmet he can't fit in his pockets)

So yeah, that means that Gordon likely survived the 9-A+ feat WITHOUT a Helmet.

Also, wouldn't stealth be useless in an abandoned building with both of them starting in line of sight? Gordon has encountered a soldier who stealthed in empty areas without starting in LOS, don't know how this would be any different.

I am not fully knowledgable on 47, but if this convinces you, then I must've explained it greatly enough (and probably put me as a vote for Gordon, idk never talked in Battle Threads before)

I hate defending the Gordon's profile as it currently is, especially whlie a revision is happening to fix it is happening, but oh well

So the main win condition for 47 is to shoot Gordon Freeman in the head, who is assumed to not be wearing a "9-A+ Helmet", which I gather from:

Gordon wearing a Helmet is essentially headcanon, as we never see him wear it. Not in Promotional Material (Half-Life, again, Half-Life 2, again, again, again), not In-Game (Half-Life, Blue Shift, Opposing Force, Alyx) and the Suit he picks up doesn't even have a Helmet (Half-Life and especially Half-Life 2, as he is dropped in without being recognized, which would be hard with a helmet he can't fit in his pockets)

Also, wouldn't stealth be useless in an abandoned building with both of them starting in line of sight? Gordon has encountered a soldier who stealthed in empty areas without starting in LOS, don't know how this would be any different.

I am not fully knowledgable on 47, but if this convinces you, then I must've explained it greatly enough (and probably put me as a vote for Gordon, idk never talked in Battle Threads before)
So if Gordon is 9-A+ in durability without the helmet he stomps lol

And 47 has superior stealth by a country mile to literally anything Gordon has faced and can slip out of LoS as easily as he can enter it

47 FRA for now

So the main win condition for 47 is to shoot Gordon Freeman in the head, who is assumed to not be wearing a "9-A+ Helmet"

I am not fully knowledgable on 47, but if this convinces you, then I must've explained it greatly enough.
So if Gordon is 9-A+ in durability without the helmet he stomps lol
The "Reason Above" is currently being contested. Unless you (or anyone else for that matter) have a reason that Gordon's human head isn't 9-A+ and FRA is applicable, then please tell me. Otherwise, you need a different reason that 47 can win con against someone who's entirely 9-A+ in durability.
Also the guy that suggested the original win condition said that helmetless Gordon being entirely 9-A+ would be a stomp, so...

Back