• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's finish this with a good one, okay!? (Soupy's Bracket Bowl Final Rounds)

I'm actually thinking to myself right now;

"We never saw it coming..."

The dude that was supposed to lose was in the semifinals, my character, which was supposed to head shot everyone on the Bracket, is DQ'd because he headshotted a guy in the Bracket; Thousands of valueless characters... It was an absolute disaster. And I ******* loved it.

So let's end this with just one. Good. Match.

It's the Final Round! Our contestants today are Rockstar Foxy, submitted by the guy who started it all, Soupywolf5! And Little Mac, submitted by CrackerVolley!

RockstarFoxy
I don't know how, but you are in the Finals now. Best of luck, man!

Little Mac artwork
I've run out of funny things to put here. Just; Try to win, OK? (But not really because it would be hilarious to see RF win)

Speed

Here are the Current Standings! Here's the Hub! (Why would you even want to use it at this point is beyond me)

Rockstar Foxy is 105 KJ, and I think Little Mac is 115 KJ.

The underdog: 0

The other, smaller underdog: 7 (GojiBoyForever, Ionlisite, Soupywolf5 (YOU BETRAYED HIM!),HeadlessKramerGeoff777,Walker213213,XitSign, Necromercer)

I need therapy for caring so much about this: 0

Great. Now it has that pesky little line on it. You know what? I don't care. I like it, in fact. It represents how flawed this Bracket is, at it's core.

Joaco0902 said:
Great. Now it has that pesky little line on it. You know what? I don't care. I like it, in fact. It represents how flawed this Bracket is, at it's core.
Such deep words

Honestly, this was so much fun that I'm sure I'll make a new bracket this weekend or something.

A place where Arthur Morgan can't enter.

Flawless picardia by epycwyn-dbkbyfq
When your fighter is basically an outmatched underdog in every game he was present in, and had a rather unimpressive lose-win set on the wiki, still wins the tournament because nobody knows how to bring fair opponents.

Obviously, I'm not gonna get mad over it. Ant is a very understandable person, I just disagree with the desicion. There's nothing I can do now so whatever.

Back