• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm curious to know, since they have canon knowledge, would either of them be able to use that to their own advantage?

Ah, okay. I'm not really familiar with FNAF, I just assumed that they shared the same canon.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Atm we have a few separate canons. Standard game canon, novel canon, UCN canon, VR canon, and FDFNAF canon.
What is FDFNAF?

Also, Game Theory disagrees on drastic levels with this.

It's just a theory though a Game Theory ovo

Joaco0902 said:
What is FDFNAF?

Pretty sure Matt doesn't think FNAF World or VR are canon to the og version (at least from what he said in the recent GTLIVE episode). The Fright Dome: Five Nights at Freddy's. Also I didn't know Chica crossed over as a playable character in Creepy Castle.

Pretty sure Matt doesn't think FNAF World or VR are canon to the og version (at least from what he said in the recent GTLIVE episode). The Fright Dome: Five Nights at Freddy's. Also I didn't know Chica crossed over as a playable character in Creepy Castle.

Mat pat think vr is video game in the Fnaf games.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Joaco0902 said:
What is FDFNAF?

iirc based on the theories he says that the games were just a distraction from what Fazbear inc. is actually trying to do, bringing those videogame characters to the real world.

iirc based on the theories he says that the games were just a distraction from what Fazbear inc. is actually trying to do, bringing those videogame characters to the real world.

True. And mat pat think enderman are people.

And Grace is over! Conglaturitiens me, although I can't add this right now, could someone else do it?

I'm on a phone right now and at the very bottom of the screen I can toggle between mobile, and "Full site"

Back