• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's add something more to Alphamon!

Arent all of MetalGarurumon's ice based attacks AZ? I feel like only his breath being AZ is quite absurd tbh. Also, you know, if that attack had something so special, why use the others anyway? Just go for the AZ one.

Well, Resistance to Ice manipulation is good too. ovo

And you cant reject that ovo

This really is strange because Digimon Adventure put these missiles as freezers, in the DRB they are just missiles that pulverize the opponent. So these missiles are something that anime has developed and does not have something about freezing missiles in the databook. Perhaps it can be said that it is compared to "Cocytus Breath", but we do not have a real explanation about it (that is, it is the anime's fault to decide to put the Metal Garurumon missiles as freezing instead of simply using the original DRB "Cocytus Breath")

Ice --> pulverize ---> this sounds like the AZ effect ovo.

Anyway, if they cant scale to Cocytus Breath, Im setting this with Resistance to Ice.

I mean you are ignoring the blatant AZ resistance feat of being up close and personal with Garuru Cannon.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean you are ignoring the blatant AZ resistance feat of being up close and personal with Garuru Cannon.
You are trolling at this point. ovo You could have pointed that out since the beginning

Anyway, can this be accepted lol

Or the blatant feat of the evil Dragon counterpart of his Beast Dragon counterpart Dorugoramon tanking Garuru Cannon point blank from Omegamon X with no effort. Ovo

I'll take that as a yes.

Since this is just a minor addition, could you add this so that we can close this? Thank you ovo

I am basically trolling at this point. But yes, I agree. I will add this when I get home.

Trolling on an Alphamon addition thread.... digi-Admins these days... ovo

Yeah. I also gotta a finish the 2-C scale and get to working on the 2-A scale. Alphamon is a lot stronger than he used to be.

Back