• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Let me speak to your manager!" "Ma'am, I AM the manager." | Nicole Watterson vs Benson (0-8-0)

(art by Carbonated-Jem)
8kavvtjlqyna1.png

Both are at their maximum anger (so Benson is 7-C)

Speed is equalized

Fight is at The Park and both will start 30 meters away

Stressed, short-tempered mom:

Stressed, short-tempered boss: 8

They become friends:

Last edited:
Oooo... This is a good one. Benson is a lot stronger than Nicole physically speaking, but Nicole has the edge in terms of hax. Looking into it further, however, while Nicole's influence can wipe out a show on a metafictional level, the events of The Money basically happened because, well, the family went bankrupt, which is something one doesn't necessarily have control over. Whatever happens to her show can happen in Regular Show as well because Regular Show takes place in a VHS set that Pops watched, as revealed in the series finale. Being the hardworking mother Nicole is, and with her having been through that shit before, I highly doubt she'd go out of her way to harakiri herself like that.

Benson, however, does have the Book of Park Records, which can remove someone without side effects. I say that because Mordecai literally wrote "and then the monster went away and everything turned back to normal." A sentence just like that can very much remove Nicole, whether it be killing her off or BFR-ing her, either outcome working due to the power gap between Benson and Nicole and the whole idea of the Book of Park Records being anything that is written in it becomes truth. Basically if the Death Note causes death, then the Book of Park Records causes truth.

Should mention that bloodlusting essentially also means turning on Benson's built-up anger, which kinda does away with the need for Death Kwon-Do, but whatever.

All and all, despite Nicole's hax advantage, ultimately the Book of Park Records is what would do Nicole in, so Benson takes the win.

Funny to think if Nicole had access to that notebook, this would be a match of "who writes what first?"

Anyway Benson FRA, that's grace

Back