• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lesser Dog vs Lord Boros (Power Sealed)

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Both are bloodlusted. Victory by incap or death. Boros is restricted to his 7-A form, and cannot go any higher, despite being bloodlusted.

LordBoros2
Lesser Dog (1)

Looks like I forgot to factor in LD's soul manipulation. I thought maybe the Lesser Dog would just continuously blitz Boros with city level attacks until he won, but the gap in speed isn't all that big. Probably enough to give Boros a hard time sealing the deal, though.

Considering that LD can directly attack and damage the soul, yeah it probably will be able to bypass his durability and Regenerationn. I didn't even know LD had soul manipulation to begin with.

Even if the dog did decide to just simply keep attacking his physical body, boros cannot keep taking city level attacks forever, and I highly doubt his soul could either.

Wait so how does lesser dog soul manipulation is it like sans where it has to hit the opponent to damage the person soul or can he force their soul to move like sans

No, the dog can directly attack the soul, but he still has to directly attack the soul in order to do damage.

While Lesser Dog has the ability to directly attack the soul, Boros has vastly higher intellect and experience, not to mention his skill in fighting, Boros would just need to get a good hit in to be done with it.

I'd say Boros 6/10 with difficulty. He is very tenacious when under a lot of physical stress, and there's nothing suggesting that he doesn't have a strong willed soul that would be able to live some soul-based attacks, and that he wouldn't just be OHKO'd by such an ability.

The whole point of the battle is that Boros is limited to his power of High 7-A, or else it would be a stomp.

So Lesnar can attack the soul directly he doesn't need to hit which will hurt not only your physical body but your soul ok my vote lesser

I don't think that's how it actually works, you actually have to strike your opponent in the case of Undertale, just the soul damaging is an additive, with the case of the bandage being able to heal Frisk in the game, this wouldn't be so if were just soul attacks from a distance.

Except the dog is massively hypersonic+ and possibly higher while Boros is only High hypersonic.

Mach 1000-8000 vs Mach 25-50. Dog should take this from speed alone.

The Boros speed rating is a possibility, as in after his armor was broken he was keeping up with casual Saitama and in Meteoric Burst, you could come to the assumption that he was blitzing casual Saitama.

I honestly don't see how restricting his power is by any means restricting his speed as well, it could just be something that applies to his DC/AP.

@Talon You bring up a good point. However, his profile lists his power-sealed form as a separate key. We're going by that key.

But ignoring that, I'm assuming his armor is what restricts him. If this is so, then we can probably assume the armor is slowing him down or something? I don't know; I'm not too sharp on the OPM verse.

@Core Doesn't matter. He's restricted to his 7-A form, otherwise the fight becomes a stomp. Should probably change the OP to fit that.

Still going with Boros who has more power versatility. Then again if you say that's not part of his 7-A form he still has more experience than Lesser Dog would ever have, considering he's been around the universe for a decade or two iirc. Meanwhile Lesser Dog is just a guardian

The dog should blitz him. Regardless of what experience or intellect you have, if you cannot hit your opponent, then what's the point? The dog has the hax and speed to cripple Boros.

Back