• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leone vs Makoto Nanaya: Eyes up here, fellas! (GRACE finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules

Speed: Equal

Place: Empty Kagutsuchi. Starting distance 100 meters

Mind set: In-character.

Knowledge: None

Victory: Death or KO

Continuum Shift Makoto: Comparable to 1.8-megaton Tager

MoS Leone: Not sure. Probably somewhere around baseline given her reasoning (896-kiloton no-danger Pumpkin < Danger Pumpkin < Seryu ~ Mine < Akame < Leone). I can change her to EoS if she's too disadvantaged.

Makoto nanaya fanart by rikamarika dcbdze2-pre
Leone
Squirrel: 7 (glass, Schnee, Shiro, Zeldasmash, jacky, Jimboydejuan12, Sayo)

Lioness:

Inconclusive:

While Makoto is probably a slightly better fighter in terms of expirience and she has a solid AP advantage, Leone's ferocity in combat means she will continue to keep up a fast frontal assault even after Makoto gets some solid hits on her

On top of this, Leone's regen means even solid hits to her organs will get nullified by her Regenerationn and she can continue to put up a fight for as long as she needs to in order to take Makoto down.

I'm not voting yet as I kinda want to get Glass here, but I'm thinking either Incon or Leone.

I was wondering when someone would caught onto the fact that not all BB characters are haxed.

Well let's see. Makoto essentially has the same type of reflexes that Leone has thanks to her beastkin lineage. Where it's stated that for their senses, it's so advanced that they can see other people's movements in slow motion. So there's that. For her skills and experience, she's faced and knows far deadlier assassins in her time in the NOL, more notably Hibiki, who's so good in stealth that even Jin, who could sense souls, was unable to sense his presence. She's also trained by the NOL to be rather strong in her own right. The most I can think of in terms of her combat prowess is being able to keep up with Tsubaki, who's essentially one of the most gifted soldiers in the NOL thanks to her Duodecim heritage

As for abilities, Makoto can create pseudo clones to essentially catch her opponents off guard on where she is A la shadow clones, her attacks can create giant fists that has a greater range than Leone's strikes, she can manipulate energy via making an energy ball and essentially punching that thing towards her opponents as part of her range game. She can even make forcefields as a way to help her block incoming blows, and in her overdrive state, she could attack with fire enhanced punches.

Would it matter though? Esdeath's early feat which he scales from is above your standard storm (Small City without a +) anyway, right?

Bruh. I just said it'd be nice if the rest can also be quite a bit above 3.9 megatons like Esdeath.

But anyway, that's enough derailing

Makoto fra

also love the name of this

and I really love your profile picture for some reason. It's just nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back