• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame vs Killua Zoldyck (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Killua is at least smarter/the better strategist than Akame because in HxH I've seen him constantly analyzing his opponents and thinking over strategies to defeat them while for Akame I never had seen that exactly while reading the manga. From what I could tell her strategy is mostly find the best place to one shot her opponent. And forgive me for saying more torturous train for Killua, I meant that his family trained him into "What if Yuno Gasai instead of being locked in a cage for most of her life was instead given real hardcore torture through whips, poison, electricity, knives (possibly, etc.?". I'm only saying that he might have had better train, I mean if you knew someone who could turn their nails into claws, wouldn't you want to absolutely not try to get on their bad side?

Her fight against the Gate Keeper in Zero

Fight against Mera

Fight against Esdeath

I disagree completely.

More torturous training doesn't make you better in combat, in makes you more resilient, which is useless because he dies in one cut

Yeah, the arguments for Killua are not convincing me at all. Akame FRA.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
You know that the is BoS Akame, right?

So the fights against Esdeath and Mera don't count

P.S. I can't find the page for Mera on here
And Since Meta was in Zero which is Before The beginning of AGK, that is wrong

Obvious reasons.

The reasons are not obvious

If it's something related to deleting votes, then that's easily solved by the Drama repor-I mean rule violation thread

Why did you necro this thread to ask that? You could've just asked me on my wall...

That's only a 1.5x difference. It's nothing serious

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
I still think Killua is at least smarter/the better strategist than Akame because in HxH I've seen him constantly analyzing his opponents and thinking over strategies to defeat them while for Akame I never had seen that exactly while reading the manga. From what I could tell her strategy is mostly find the best place to one shot her opponent. And forgive me for saying more torturous train for Killua, I meant that his family trained him into "What if Yuno Gasai instead of being locked in a cage for most of her life was instead given real hardcore torture through whips, poison, electricity, knives (possibly, etc.?". I'm only saying that he might have had better train, I mean if you knew someone who could turn their nails into claws, wouldn't you want to absolutely not try to get on their bad side?
Nahh, Akame is actually the superior strategist. I mean, how she managed to counter Esdeath's Mahapadma is something Killua has yet to match. Oh, and did you know Akame killed Izou, you know, a guy who can predict the future and always wins because of it..... Akame killed Izou. Even Zank had pre cog and lost to Akame. You do realize that even if Killua is smarter, he is not going to match Akame's speed anytime soon. And, all those feats I mentioned for Akame? They were base form.

Endoozuno form..... GG Killua. No contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back