• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon S Kennedy vs Pichu (Serious match)

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
I cant believe this is fair lol.

Pikachu-wannabee vs Zombie hunter

Speed equalized.

Starting distance: 30 metres.

Fight in Paris.

Leon has all his equipment including 9-A weapons.

SBA!

Pichu: 0

Leon: 1 (Bluetrekking)

Inconclusive:

Go!

Resident-Evil-World-Frikarte
025Pichu

For the record, Leon's 9-A weapons leave him open for an attack so they are a double-edged sword.

Also, I hope this gets any attention...

Leo takes this. Has the range and AP advantages. Pichu is only extended Melee range with electrical attacks while Leon is several meters.

Bluetrekking said:
Leo takes this. Has the range and AP advantages. Picture is only extended Melee range with electrical attacks while Leon is several meters.
I didn't know Leon was fighting a Picture here. ovo

Leon's AP advantage leaves him open to electrical attacks. If Pichu lands an electrical move on him Leon will have trouble to continue fighting even if he can resist it.

He has the range however. He starts outside of Pichu's range and can at least get some damage in before Pichu gets in range.

Well then, counting your vote, yup.

Remember that pichu is hard as hell to aim to, tho.

Sorry to say this but Pichu should be Large Building due to recent upgrades (the Magikarp feat was debunked but Cleffa has this meteor calc that puts starters, babies, and the such at High 9-B). The Content Mods just more or less forgotten about it though.

Leon has experience and skills to deal with several monsters before. I think it's not too hard for him to deal with monster like Pichu. While Pichu is small and hard to aim. Leon can still has ways immobilized Pichu like blind its with flash grenades before finish its. So I'm leaning toward Leon.

Back