• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon Belmont vs Kirito

Actually if freeze doesn't work it's gonna make kirito see him as a threat and he's gonna use quinella's abilities like law manip and etc

Reminder that Absolute Zero ring only says resistance and not immunity. Reminder that none of the Ice Attacks from Castlevania has been stated to be Absolute Zero. Reminder that Kirito froze a cosmic horror in the void of space that's resistent to Ice attacks.

Okay so I think we're at 4 votes for each? Iirc there have been attacks in Castlevania that froze someone solid but not sure if that counts, think it came from one of Hector's Innocent Devils. Also there was this enemy here

https://castlevania.fandom.com/wiki/Frost_Demon

Its description in Lament mentions absolute cold, would that count? Either way Leon doesn't resist Law Manip, again I know next to little about Kirito so I can only comment on what I know.

Kruull Thrull said:
Reminder that Absolute Zero ring only says resistance and not immunity. Reminder that none of the Ice Attacks from Castlevania has been stated to be Absolute Zero. Reminder that Kirito froze a cosmic horror in the void of space that's resistent to Ice attacks.
The ring literally drops from an enemy who specializes in ice based attacks, and Kirito freezing someone who resists ice attacks is irrelevant when the difference between absolute zero and Kirito's freezing being "colder than the edge of space" is still a hilarious gap.

@Nep Too bad Kirito's abilities will be nullified by the Vampire Killer.

Kirito doesn't really use law manipulation

It's something he can use but he like, doesn't

Still though, even if Leon doesn't immediately nuke can Kirito like, do anything

Freeze gets resisted, Incarnation won't work, all of Kirito's abilities gets nullufied the instant the fight starts, Kirito can't deal with AoE Soul Manip (not sure if he can deal with AoE in the first place), so I say stomp now.

Ionliosite said:
Freeze gets resisted, Incarnation won't work, all of Kirito's abilities gets nullufied the instant the fight starts, Kirito can't deal with AoE Soul Manip (not sure if he can deal with AoE in the first place), so I say stomp now.
Kirito still holds an AP advantage, and his largest AOE soul destruction isn't used in character. It's not a stomp, but Leon still wins.

How good is that AoE?

Also, the power null is really passive or he has to do something?

Also, none of Castlevania attacks are called AZ, so at best is resistance to ice which Kirito can bypass.

Iirc Power Null is passive, based off the profiles of the Belmonts

" Power Nullification (The Belmonts can completely nullify or reflect magic, projectiles and abillities used against them through their power and the Vampire Killer, The Vampire Killer through its presence alone weakened Dracula's disembodied Soul and powers so much that he was unable to resurrect himself or escape from the sealed castle for several years),"

Is Freeze magic or reality warping or does he just smack the ground with his sword?

Based off what people are saying Kirito has a very sizable AP advantage, might be enough to one shot?

Stillwinston said:
Is Freeze magic or reality warping or does he just smack the ground with his sword?

Based off what people are saying Kirito has a very sizable AP advantage, might be enough to one shot?
I'm 80% sure Freeze is magic, but I could be wrong. And he doesn't need to smack the ground, he just thinks "freeze" and his opponent freezes.

Kirito did this feat with only 20% of his power: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Energy_Required_to_Shake_the_Universe

Ah okay, its looking like a possible one shot to Leon then. Course that doll of his prolly takes the hit for him, this might not be a stomp after all if both have viable ways to kill the other. Leon's obviously got the soul manip and Kirito can worst case just swing his sword at him a couple of times it seems.

Wait a sec, how a whip is an AoE? Does it throws something to make it an AoE? Or Leon just swings it like a regular whip?

Ionliosite said:
Wait a sec, how a whip is an AoE? Does it throws something to make it an AoE? Or Leon just swings it like a regular whip?
So I'll ask this again since I may change my vote according to the answer.

I think its just swinging like a whip, I'll look at LoI gameplay later but for now I think its just a whip.

Kirito could possibly block the whip with his sword I guess? I mean Alucard does that in the intro of Judgement against Simon iirc.

Back