• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lelouch vi Britannia vs Junko Enoshima

Well, I got this idea thanks to PaChi2's Pucci vs Lelouch thread.

A certain two-colored bear makes a bold statement on the world-wide broadcast that he knows that Zero will be on the school festival and will kill him during that time. Lelouch, obviously, felt threatened by the this devised a plan with his allies to counter the assailant.

Meanwhile, Junko was visiting the school festival alongside with her sister to find and kill Zero (for whatever reason). She has a lead that tell her Zero is a student in Ashford.

Lelouch's condition: He can uses whatever means to prevent Junko from killing him. He also has the OSI agents, Viletta, Rolo and Sayoko to help him and also the OSI surveillance room. Lelouch only has intel about someone is trying to kill him and brings someone with them, no more details.

Junko's condition: Let's just say she has a backpack that contains a Remote controlled Monokuma with her. She also has Mitarai's hypnotism video and a computer virus with her. Mukuro can only aids her in gaining intel and for Junko protection only (She only has a Desert Eagle .50 calibre and a spare magazine). The only intel Junko got is that she knew Zero has some sort of supernatural power and what it does.

Rules: Speed is not equalized and takes place during the school festival. Oh right, since Monokuma made a broadcast beforehand, the school will also be filled with the Britannia's military forces and some Knight of Round (Suzaku, Gino and Anya) to make things more challenging for both combatant.

Now, Discuss.

Source.lelouch
The Magnificent Bastard.

2bf75e74428c90beda140185dba9a14e263b19fb hq
The Magnificent Bitch.

Lelouch vi Britannia: 2 (Pachi, Shrek)
Junko Enoshima: 1 (Xanxus)

Don't think there would an Inconclusive in this kind of fight, but list it anyway:

"IF" Junko is serious and wants to really take Lelouch down... (Also, that Junko gif isn't... Junko owo).

I think, in terms of stealth and breaking through the school's defense system, Junko easily breaks through with her talent by probably analyzing the whole school itself and learns any possible weakness of the system. So, they could likely assassinate Lelouch, but if not, then I don't know yet, so I am going to see and let other people debate here first. So that I can see what Lelouch is capable of.

Okay great, so there will be no reasonings like "Junko will lose because she purposefully leaves few flaws on her plans" but still, I am going to watch this thread first.

Monarch Laciel said:
Lelouch looks into the school records to find out who showed up in pairs?
I mean, it is a school festival, Junko and Mukuro wouldn't be the only one who came in pairs.

Altho he can narrowed it down with that.

Hmm... I think that Junko has advantage here. Since she know that Zero is a student in Ashford and also has Mitarai's video, she can start with something like make friend with an Ashford student and show the video to hypnotize him/her.

After that, she can just copy the video to him/her and secretly command to forward to other Ashford friends with some message like "If you're Zero, kill yourself!! Otherwise forward this <3". With this, the video will broadcast to all Asford students untit it's send to Lelough.

Something like this should be hard for detect suspicion from camera since Junko can make the situation like just some of normal friend talk. And even Lelough is intelligent, he still shoudn't be guess that an email which is send from his friend will give him danger. So he should open and glance it for a few seconds before make a suicide.

So, Junko got this. I guess.

Im going with Lelouch. If he only needs to prevent Junko from killing him he can just, you know, scoop and let Sayoko play his rol. He monitorizes the festival with the cameras and once he has detected something suspicious about Junko he just needs to contact Rolo and its GG.

To add further: Junko doesnt know lelouch and cannot tell the difference between the actual Lelouch and Sayoko. And doesnt know about Rolo's powers. She lacks too much information.

Good analysis.

Although to be fair, I don't think it would be easy for him to spot both Junko and Mukuro. He, just like Junko, has little information about his target. The only clue he has is the fact his target will come into the festival in pairs. He can narrowed it down by checking into the school record and sees who showed up in pairs, but that's it. Don't think Junko and Mukuro is the only pairs in a festival.

Plus, Britannia's military forces kind of makes him harder to make a move, especially with Suzaku around.

That is not the only issue for him. Junko is also good on spotting some out of place kind of people. She noticed Mitarai, a rather non-impressive boy who turned out to be the one who made that Brainwashed video, when they first met by coincidence. And not to mention Mukuro talent as a soldier and her experience in Fenrir will helps Junko spotting some OSI agents here.

This match is depends on whoever made their first move without being suspicious. Junko with uploading the brainwashed video or Lelouch with Sayoko and Rolo combo.

Yeah, while Lelouch can do that to find suspicion. Junko should aware that there're should be someone or something that should be observe her. Which make her decide to do something that make her not being suspect. Something like that I explain above.

And Junko can still use Monokuma as a decoy to make the situation more complicate for Lelouch to find her.

Lelouch is a master in decoys, he wouldnt be fooled by a puppet, he knows his enemy is a human, right?

Of cause he should know. But at least she can use it to get some attention to buy some time for the video to send to Lelouch before she got caught.

And she must do it without the Knights of Round seeing her and outside the cameras' view. Without knowing the exact location of the 200 placed all over the high school. Its highly unlikely.

All I have to say is that if this werent in the high school and Lelouch didnt have access to everything (say, in R1)... it could be either way.

R1 Lelouch vs Junko (alone) it'd be 50/50

It's still about 50/50 to be honest. The exact locations of the cameras aren't going away with Ultimate Analyst on the table, similar explanation with the guards on the school and probably strike with a weak spot if there is, or just straight up brainwash them.

If Junko gets past without suspicion, which is still possible, Junko assassinates. However, if Junko gets past the security and then Lelouch and Junko confronted each other, she'll make good use of Mukuro. I'd say it could still be on Lelouch's favor or Junko's, depending on how would they handle the situation when they meet up. Also, Lelouch won't be controlling Mukuro, specially if Junko already knows about Zero's power and she will definitely tell Mukuro about it so she will instantly kill or shoot him if that happens but since Lelouch's a genius, even though I don't know what he could potentially 100% do, I think he has also about an equal chance. Because of that, I'll go for inconclusive.

(Or Junko could just use the thing she used for the world-wide broadcasting into a brainwashing broadcast, she wins this without difficulty).

Back