• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lelouch vi Britannia vs Jesse Custer

A battle between two mind controlling badasses who once trumped even their Gods themselves!
Lelouch vs jesse
Lelouch: The prodigy turned revolutionaire

vs

Jesse: The preacher who seeked out God... literally!

Round 1: Face to face confrontation. Both each have their pistols but no knowledge of each other.

Round 2: Face to face with prep time and knowledge of each other

Round 3: A mano-a-mano slugest with each character having no weapons but their mind contolling powers

I knew this would be a battle one day. I'm going to assume language is equalised as well, as otherwise their powers can't affect each other, and that Lelouch doesn't have his mech, otherwise he stomps. Round 1: Lelouch points his gun and begins some grandiose speech. Jesse uses the Word, tells Lelouch to shut up, and then tells him to burn. Lelouch spontaneously combusts. Jesse wins 8/10 Round 2: With knowledge and prep time, Lelouch knows to block his ears and Jesse knows to not make eye contact. So Jesse throws on some sunglasses while Lelouch throws on some earplugs. Lelouch has to knock off Jesses's glasses to control him, while Jesse just has to shout really loud. Jesse is also much better fighter, even in a gunfight, but there is the chance Lelouch will get the shot. Jesses 6/10

Round 3: Jesse easily. He's a more skilled fighter, he's 2 tiers above Lelouch, and his power only requires Lelouch to hear him and can command him to do even the impossible. Jesse 10/10

Monarch Laciel said:
I knew this would be a battle one day.
I'm going to assume language is equalised as well, as otherwise their powers can't affect each other, and that Lelouch doesn't have his mech, otherwise he stomps. Round 1: Lelouch points his gun and begins some grandiose speech. Jesse uses the Word, tells Lelouch to shut up, and then tells him to burn. Lelouch spontaneously combusts. Jesse wins 8/10 Round 2: With knowledge and prep time, Lelouch knows to block his ears and Jesse knows to not make eye contact. So Jesse throws on some sunglasses while Lelouxh throws on some earplugs. Lelouch has to knock off Jesses's glasses to control him, while Jesse just has to shout really loud. Jesse is also much better fighter, even in a gunfight, but there is the chance Lelouch will get the shot. Jesses 6/10

Round 3: Jesse easily. He's a more skilled fighter, he's 2 tiers above Lelouch, and his power only requires Lelouch to hear him and can command him to do even the impossible. Jesse 10/10

Damn I forgot to state that both characters will be using the same language (which is English). Anyways nice vote man :)

Jesse - 1

Lelouch - 0

Back