• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LEGO Video Game Adaptations General Discussion Thread

I'd chalk this up more to a case of "the GTAV train is indestructible" and less "Thor's speed is absolutely atrocious". He can still fly faster than the train and react to his own flight speed, has access to lightning, etc.

I don't think using the targeting system on the train is a good basis for scaling

Just came across this calc. An 8-C feat from Spider-Man, nice, nice

Speaking of guys like Spider-Man (as well as Reed and Cap), I'd like to bring up Ock's insane feats here since the aforementioned heroes would scale to these feats:
-First example
-Second example
-Third example

Again, just more proof that we've barely covered Marvel AP feats
Btw, the 8-C calc just got approved. Not a bad start, but I genuinely don't think 8-C is the cap for the verse given those Ock feats. Of course, I'll see what else I can find

-Doc Ock helicopter feat (AP feat. Also an LS feat)
-Spider-Man pulls down Stark Tower's "A" (LS feat)

Potentially huge speed feat, albeit without an official distance to go off of. While travelling to Asgard from Earth through a pathway, there's a brief segment where the characters you play as can move around in it to collect studs and so on. Thor says that they'll reach Asgard soon so long as no one moves out of the pathway and falls out into space, which supports the idea that they can react to the speeds they've travelling at. We see them moving past stars, so we could use the distance between solar systems as a bare minimum

How would you get the volume for this?
I’m not an expert regarding that, but in that same area where Spider-Man performs the feat, there’s the other Stark Tower letters that should be similar to the “A” in terms of construction. That might help given the state they’re in during this part

6-B legos💀
Given that Hal performed one of those feats, we may have an idea of where guys like Superman and Green Lantern scale. Especially helpful info to have given someone like Batman is portrayed as much weaker than them, while also having his lack of “powers” referenced by others

Back