• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Huh, this is honestly interesting. Considering that Anakin here is such a glass cannon, he needs to keep an away game or else he's going down. Metapod knows harden, tackle, and (possibly) strong shot, so really it just comes down to If metapod can hit anakin once. I'm not sure if that's too likely because Anakim can just use the force to smack him around.

Sooooo I'm going anakin

Metapod also has a pretty big durability advantage, having High 8-C durability, and string shot would really stop Anakin moving about. Honestly thinking that Metapod may take this

I doubt that Metapod would be able to, like, hit Anakin before he literally just moved an arm ever so slightly. Heck, he can probably just force the string aaay anyhow, right?

Slamming him around a lot? Heck I'm sure he could, like, just hold him there or find a way to keep him contained using his force powers.

Going full Sans on Metapod probably won't do much, especially since it can amp its own durability and is very willing to do that.

If Anakin has to actively use his force powers to keep Metapod there, he'll run out of stamina eventually

Reads the OP

Actually yeah, Anakin can just throw Metapod into lava and call it a day.

TDW?

Ik Explorers Metapod doesn't have any IQ skills that make it unable to miss - that's sure-hit attacker. And you can't really dodge the force

TFW, autocorrect

Metapod also has All-Terain Hiker which let's it walk on lava so throwing it on the lava won't help

That's true, but Metapod still gets burnt by being on the lava. Depends how easily Metapod can get back to land

IQ groups worked a bit differently back in Red and Blue, but you're right, Metapod should have it, so his attacks should land if he gets in range of Anakin.

He also has Shed Skin + Self-Curer to heal his burn after getting out of the lava.

Jackythejack said:
If he sees the thing is coming out of the lava he just

chucks it back in
Why would he watch the lava to see if a small bug like Metapod is able to escape

He's more likely to walk off, thinking he's done his job, allowing Metapod to come back and either sneak up on Anakin or cause the cycle to repeat.

Back