• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lego boi gets downgraded because of storm/creation feats scaling to AP again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
Well, this thread was concluded and I tried before, so I'll try again.

Basically, the player's current feats are basically just magical beams that are shot from swords that fly into the sky and rotate the Earth or whatever, hence his current "High 5-A" AP. The thread above specifically talks about this kind of stuff that - on a case-by-case basis - should not be used as AP for physical attacks.

While it is some kind of super scary beam magicks of sort, problem is, this isn't used as an attack. The special move itself is just used to change the time of day in order to boost's the sword's damage/grant special abilities to the user, which isn't imbuing the sword with the same power used to rotate the Earth, just buff it. Heck, some of them (the sword of light in specific) just grants the user increased passive healing capabilities.

"So, we gonna revert to those country level ratings that were on the profile for a small period of time?" you might ask.

No, (un?)fortunately, because of one thing - this isn't actually doable in Catalog Heaven. While the huge block being launched feat would be applicable for something like, say, the old Robloxian profile, this one is about a game that solely revolves around Catalog gear, and is a map rotation game of sorts that doesn't feature the above feat. While the calculation is correct, it's not applicable.

Fortunately, I actually mustered up a calculatio before making this post which sets lego boi at City level - not by harming a 2048^3 block - via launching some big guy made out of bluesteel with a hammer several times faster than the velocity of lightning.

What I'm proposing is - due to the recent guidelines of AP scaling to storm creation feats, lego boi is downgraded to City level. I think there's a possibility for "at least City level" due to the fact that the hammer itself doesn't harm him at all (nor does getting hit with the guy that was flung) , but that'll be open to discussion alongside the current tierings he has (High 5-A).

I think that this seems fine. Although you should probably mention in the profile that the beams have High 5-A level power.

So, should I just replace the High 5-A's with 7-B's and place "High 5-A with environmental destruction"? The beams aren't actually usable in combat, so should that also have a note?

Bump part 4: Revision is Unbreakable.

Other thing I'd like to discuss is whether or not players tanking hits from the banhammer or projectiles such as the bluesteel guy that was sent flying in the calc without any harm inflicted onto them warrants an "at least" rating. This is a rather casual feat (both performing it and enduring it) and there exists an identical weapon that can perform the exact same thing but potentially better whilst being capable of harming other players as well as many different gears that can output even more damage than the latter. I'm proposing the AP and Durability to look like this:

Attack Potency: At least City level (Capable of casually launching other players composed out of bluesteel - whom of which are twice their normal size - roughly 4.2x faster than lightning with the Banhammer; able to deftly butcher other players that can shrug off hits from the Banhammer without any harm whatsoever with other various weapons), likely higher (Various gears are capable of instantly killing durability boosted players and specific gears can kill players that even under the effects of forcefield potions - of which can easily shrug off explosions that are immensely stronger than some of the strongest weapons in the player's arsenal capable of instantly killing players with many defensive gears equipped), many different weapons can ignore conventional durability

Durability: At least City level normally (Able to endure strikes from the Banhammer without losing any health as well as weapons that are capable of damaging them otherwise), higher with durability boosting items (Can increase their durability and therefore intake more damage prior to dying), likely far higher with Force Field Potion (Renders the player immune to some of the most powerful gears that can instantly kill other players - including explosives that are unquantifiably stronger than most weapons - aside from various durability negating weapons)

I am too tired to properly focus on and evaluate this. Sorry.

I suppose that the suggested statistics seem fine to apply.

I'll apply them for now if nobody suggests otherwise, I suppose the proposition of this thread has been executed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back