• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lego Boi 3: Player (Catalog Heaven) vs Doraemon

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
Guy with a lot of items versus not-a-guy with a lot of items

Doraemon is given all of his gadgets, player is given all of his gear (and can teleport to his spawnbox and back into the arena at will)

Battle takes place in Central Park, New York City; each character is 200 meters away from one another.

Both are in character, but are willing to kill (and will employ their usual battle strategies).

Player has no prep time whereas Doraemon has three minutes of prep time.

Speed Equalized.

The player has no knowledge of Doraemon, and Doraemon has knowledge of how dangerous the Player is.

Victory via death, K.O, or BFR.

Doraemo: 0

Glorified Doraemo: 0

If it's an A B S O L U T E M U R D E R S T O M P, what should I change?

I also forgot to equalize speed, apologies for that.

Zanybrainy2000 said:
what should I change?
The first and most important thing: Don't put him against something/ someone higher than 9-B. I mean it. The guy had dozens of battles throughout the franchise. In only 1 battle he enlarged himself to amp his stats. And that was against something he had the basic knowledge that it's huge and it's immensely powerful. You put him against something his size and give him no knowledge, he would in no way go for stat amp off the bat.

Thank you; added that Doraemon has knowledge of how dangerous the player is and Doraemon has three minutes of prep time (if that is enough).

Jesus that profile is bloody long.

If Doraemon has all knowledge and is allowed prep time, he stops time or immobilise Player's molecules then either seals him in a photo, or BFR him into space or the Mirror Dimension

Back