• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League Of Legends Odyssey Kayn Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP

Odyssey Kayn 2C/2B

2C:

"I've destroyed realities. What threat is this beast?"
And vsbw's reason for L2C Kayn is because he destroyed a single reality and that he scales to other dark stars who are relative to each other
I think Thresh destroying multiple realities and being relative to Rhaast puts him at 2C

2B:

"The entrails of countless realities are shattering in my wake!"
'Countless realities'
lets break this down;
for dark star rhaast it is said that countless realities's inner organs (universes, galaxies etc.) were all destroyed to pieces by him(Rhaast)
Since vsbw takes a single reality as l2c and rhaast destroys countless inner organs inside those countless realities thats why i think rhaast and kayn should be 2B in my opinion

Conclusion:
i think for 2C oddyssey (except base) he needs all the keys (only odyssey rhaast/shadow assasin)

its same for kayn and all Dark Star/Cosmic characters will reach 2-B (cause they are relative to each other)

HAX

Passive Existence Erasure

Dark Stars were mentioned in this Q&A but thats not the main topic
Sentient signularity that mindlessly erases existence! just by being there.
'Their presence destroys the existance'
and when we look at passive haxs their mere presence easily qualifies for passive hax. which means all dark stars should have passive existance erasure

Beyond Dimensional Exist Type 1

They can exist beyond the reality

Them existing beyond the reality would give them bde 1 which would give kayn bde 1 (beyond dimensional exist type 1)

Immortality 8

one of the feats as proof for immo 8 kayn is that Rhaast ,who was 'Ora's voice, itself' long time ago hidden in galaxies, being turned into a weapon. If you look at the quote Rhaast says 'would you rather stay death?' after kayn dies, which shows Kayn can't die as long as he has the Scythe rhaast is trapped in.

Proof for Rhaast being a weapon and him having connections with kayn; (shown here)

i think those who scale to this are Base odyssey kayn/cosmic emperor kayn. They can use rhaasts power therefore they can also get immortalitly 8

Agree:

@Protector_Hunk @InfNoyan @Baabasaplar95 @Gorkyss @Mr. Bambu (agree with immo 8) @AbaddonTheDisappointment (agree with immo 8)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I agree with all except BDE 1 and passive Existence Erasure because the links are not working well i guess.

BDE 1 false i guess, can you explain me with good contexts please? Then i can agree all.
To explain briefly, the 'dark star' type can exist independently outside of reality and can exist beyond all dependencies within reality. Of course, this is not something everyone can do because it's not a region or a realm, but a state of existence. If we consider the conditions that reality holds, we know it includes space-time, so being independent of that would require giving beyond dimensional existence 1 (BDE 1) for all dark stars.

To explain briefly, the 'dark star' type can exist independently outside of reality and can exist beyond all dependencies within reality. Of course, this is not something everyone can do because it's not a region or a realm, but a state of existence. If we consider the conditions that reality holds, we know it includes space-time, so being independent of that would require giving beyond dimensional existence 1 (BDE 1) for all dark stars.
Okey then, I agree with all.

Is there anything that implies he destroyed multiple at once, rather than destroying many in a sequence of actions (thus being Low 2-C)?

2B:

"The entrails of countless realities are shattering in my wake!"
'Countless realities'
lets break this down;
for dark star rhaast it is said that countless realities's inner organs (universes, galaxies etc.) were all destroyed to pieces by him(Rhaast)
Since vsbw takes a single reality as l2c and rhaast destroys countless inner organs inside those countless realities thats why i think rhaast and kayn should be 2B in my opinion
See above. If these are the primary justifications for these tiers, I would disagree. There is nothing confirming they are done all at once.

Passive Existence Erasure

Dark Stars were mentioned in this Q&A but thats not the main topic
Sentient signularity that mindlessly erases existence! just by being there.
'Their presence destroys the existance'
and when we look at passive haxs their mere presence easily qualifies for passive hax. which means all dark stars should have passive existance erasure
I'd like a link to the Q&A, if you don't mind, since I'm not sure who is answering this question. As it stands... I'm neutral.

Beyond Dimensional Exist Type 1

They can exist beyond the reality

Them existing beyond the reality would give them bde 1 which would give kayn bde 1 (beyond dimensional exist type 1)
Far too vague, disagree.

Immortality 8

one of the feats as proof for immo 8 kayn is that Rhaast ,who was 'Ora's voice, itself' long time ago hidden in galaxies, being turned into a weapon. If you look at the quote Rhaast says 'would you rather stay death?' after kayn dies, which shows Kayn can't die as long as he has the Scythe rhaast is trapped in.

Proof for Rhaast being a weapon and him having connections with kayn; (shown here)

i think those who scale to this are Base odyssey kayn/cosmic emperor kayn. They can use rhaasts power therefore they can also get immortalitly 8
I will need further explanation for this, but in asking for this I will say preemptively that I lean in favor of agreement for now. Who is Rhaast and what relation does he have with these guys? It is implied that he's some sort of overpower that returns them to life? Is there proof he does this for literally all Odyssey skins (or at least evidence that they all have Rhaast's... protection, or whatever)?

Is there anything that implies he destroyed multiple at once, rather than destroying many in a sequence of actions (thus being Low 2-C)?
First of all, thank you for taking the time to review CRT. 🙏

For 2C/2B, I can say that there isn't any mention of a time frame or indication that the action was done afterward. To explain briefly: when Rhaast or the others perform such actions, there is no reference to order or time like "we did it one by one" for each destruction. Instead, it is just stated as "we destroyed the entire reality" or something similar. It is not known when or how often these realities were destroyed. The only thing I can provide is that they completely encompass reality, but there is no time-related indication for these actions.

Note: It is not briefly mentioned that it has a time interval.

Here is the site for you to see the topic in more detail.
I will need further explanation for this, but in asking for this I will say preemptively that I lean in favor of agreement for now. Who is Rhaast and what relation does he have with these guys? It is implied that he's some sort of overpower that returns them to life? Is there proof he does this for literally all Odyssey skins (or at least evidence that they all have Rhaast's... protection, or whatever)?

Of course, when talking about Rhaast, as I showed in the last link, he is a being whose true form is trapped in another realm, sealed within a weapon, and stuck between galaxies. His weapon form is connected to Kayn. He is a creature (I'm not entirely sure how to address him right now, so I'll refer to him as a being for now) who was hidden for a long time, and when Kayn found him, he interacted with Kayn and was able to enter Kayn’s mind. Taking all this into account, if we look at the dialogues between Kayn and Rhaast (here), I believe I’ve briefly explained the relationship between Kayn and how Rhaast revived him (here)

Once again, thank you for taking the time to review and respond to the CRT. (Note: I used to have the Q&A for BDE 1 and passive EE, but I am still searching for it. I will get back to you once I find it.) Have a great day!

Okay, so the Q&A response seems to be from a qualified source (Jared Rosen, former senior narrative writer for Riot, also apparently a former Game Grumps staff member, small world), so I will agree to Existence Erasure for Dark Star. However, reading the quote, this does not seem to refer to the Dark Star/Dark Cosmic characters, but rather a single entity (quoting him) named Dark Star. This seems to be corroborated by the League of Legends wiki. Rather, these skins appear to be the "corruptants" of Dark Star. I do not agree with this ability extending to all of his minions: per the writer, this is a trait that makes that one entity exceptional.

Of course, when talking about Rhaast, as I showed in the last link, he is a being whose true form is trapped in another realm, sealed within a weapon, and stuck between galaxies. His weapon form is connected to Kayn. He is a creature (I'm not entirely sure how to address him right now, so I'll refer to him as a being for now) who was hidden for a long time, and when Kayn found him, he interacted with Kayn and was able to enter Kayn’s mind. Taking all this into account, if we look at the dialogues between Kayn and Rhaast (here), I believe I’ve briefly explained the relationship between Kayn and how Rhaast revived him (here)

Once again, thank you for taking the time to review and respond to the CRT. (Note: I used to have the Q&A for BDE 1 and passive EE, but I am still searching for it. I will get back to you once I find it.) Have a great day!
I've since looked around online to try to conjure answers (see above), this seems fine. Is Rhaast not the scythe of those other skins mentioned in the OP? If it is, I have no problem extending Type 8 reliant on the weapon itself. I would agree with that.

Okay, so the Q&A response seems to be from a qualified source (Jared Rosen, former senior narrative writer for Riot, also apparently a former Game Grumps staff member, small world), so I will agree to Existence Erasure for Dark Star. However, reading the quote, this does not seem to refer to the Dark Star/Dark Cosmic characters, but rather a single entity (quoting him) named Dark Star. This seems to be corroborated by the League of Legends wiki. Rather, these skins appear to be the "corruptants" of Dark Star. I do not agree with this ability extending to all of his minions: per the writer, this is a trait that makes that one entity exceptional.
To explain, the term or concept of "Dark Star" is already a source of power, and I believe that those who are taken over or "corrupted" by this power can be as strong as the Dark Star or possess its powers. Rhaast saying, "Is it too late to mention I'm a corruptant, forged by the Dark Star? Sorry, Kayn," serves as sufficient evidence for this.(here)
I've since looked around online to try to conjure answers (see above), this seems fine. Is Rhaast not the scythe of those other skins mentioned in the OP? If it is, I have no problem extending Type 8 reliant on the weapon itself. I would agree with that.
Yes, this situation works as you mentioned.

One more thing: in addition to Rhaast destroying countless realities, I believe that Rhaast's scythe has the capacity or potential to destroy "all reality." I don't think this can be associated with a time frame. What are your thoughts on this?

To explain, the term or concept of "Dark Star" is already a source of power, and I believe that those who are taken over or "corrupted" by this power can be as strong as the Dark Star or possess its powers. Rhaast saying, "Is it too late to mention I'm a corruptant, forged by the Dark Star? Sorry, Kayn," serves as sufficient evidence for this.(here)
I don't think it actually does. The lead writer very explicitly points to the Dark Star itself as an entity, and this trait is a facet of that entity. The quote doesn't dismiss that at all.

One more thing: in addition to Rhaast destroying countless realities, I believe that Rhaast's scythe has the capacity or potential to destroy "all reality." I don't think this can be associated with a time frame. What are your thoughts on this?
A single universe can be called "all reality", even if it isn't all of the multiverse. I'm still opposed to 2-C/2-B.

I don't think it actually does. The lead writer very explicitly points to the Dark Star itself as an entity, and this trait is a facet of that entity. The quote doesn't dismiss that at all.
I haven’t denied that he is an entity on his own, but I would like to say that he is already scaled according to the VSBW standards based on Dark Stars, and I see no reason for him not to be scaled. I believe the same applies to all the achievements of Dark Stars in relation to Rhaast.

I don't see a reason to extend an ability only stated to belong to him to all characters he has corrupted. We've never done that for another series- or rather, if we have, it's wrong.

So, I'm firm in my judgement failing bigger and better statements: EE is fine for Dark Star itself only, Type 8 Immortality for Kayn dependent upon Rhaast is fine. Other stuff I disagree with.

I don't see a reason to extend an ability only stated to belong to him to all characters he has corrupted. We've never done that for another series- or rather, if we have, it's wrong.

So, I'm firm in my judgement failing bigger and better statements: EE is fine for Dark Star itself only, Type 8 Immortality for Kayn dependent upon Rhaast is fine. Other stuff I disagree with.
I think you’re right. Thank you for your insights. I believe I need a few more votes for the addition of Immo 8.

You would need a second evaluating staff, aye.

There is, aye. Go ahead.

This got locked unnecessarily, I was at work and have since unlocked it.

I've made a small image album here to try to demonstrate what to add to the profile. Ask questions if you need to.
Thank you for your help and contribution, but when I look back, I don't think there will be any mistake in the definition of 2B, because they are already disappearing behind Rhaast, with no mention of past or future. Therefore, I think it should be considered 2B or 2C due to the unknown number of realities. What are your thoughts on this?

I rejected 2-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back