• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 8

Continuing it from the other thread, if Garen's Ultimate feat isn't what's used to scale everyone, it should prob be removed and the scaling changed to those other 7-C feats, because right now it seems like most of the weaker characters scale to him and the feat that apparently is invalid.

Because some people have the idea that any revision that i make that isnt backed by a massive CRT is automatically unwarranted vandalism

WeeklyBattles said:
Because some people have the idea that any revision that i make that isnt backed by a massive CRT is automatically unwarranted vandalism
You actually haven't done anything beyond yelling at me for making such revisions, so please don't mislead people as usual.

WeeklyBattles said:
Its actually been the opposite, youre the one who has constantly yelled at me
When you've made mistakes and are unwilling to budge from a flawed position, sure. The rest was pretty much you telling me to stop making threads because you wanted to do them.

"Though playing a famously unpopular Rift Quest character class, Bard Bard has turned the ancient art of song into a reality-altering weapon of death. Unfortunately his turns take forever, since he has no concept of linear time and speaks in those weird 'bwong' sounds."

Immeasurable speed for Bard

The ****?

Anyways, I guess Immeasurable for Bard Bard.

Draven Draven gets no love.

Seems like the new champion's going to be about drawing on the map to choose her abilities.

She'll have 3 sets- based on where she chooses to draw power from on the map.

The new Pantheon rework was shown, his ult looks incredible. Also, Aatrox killed Pantheon and now Aetrius took over again.

Its bare minimum hypersonic from the feat of it i calced a few months back, but likely much higher

WeeklyBattles said:
Its bare minimum hypersonic from the feat of it i calced a few months back, but likely much higher
Izzat the feat which neglected to mention the temple he was jumping to was over halfway up the mountain? Which by necessity halved the result to supersonic?

He's above the clouds so no, he's not at the base for that feat. I will agree it does look like he jumped a few miles depending on how much of Targon sticks out above the clouds.

they need to buff pantheon i nthe late game and kinda balance his early game. he falls short during those times.

Also according to the LoL pages there are characters that are immeasurable speed, i wonder which champion it is.

Theyre about to be upgraded but they have like three feats/statements that support them being immeasurable

Back