• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Layers

Another question but is Manipulating Something beyond math a layer for math manip or just potency?

Unknown until further context is provided.
Okay he changed his question so this is bassically another question sorry but bassically going by how he explains this

Myx dimension is beyond all forms of irl maths equation (by a unquantifiable amount)

And the source transcends myx dimensions meaning it transcends Something beyond all forms of math equation

Hax layers don't work like that, it'd still be baseline for the purposes of a resistance (Which is quite uncommon for this power anyways), generally for layers, bypassing resistances and so on is required.

Plus given the verse (As this sounds like DC), you'd probably want to do a CRT either way as the verse often uses big words without knowning the implications, leading to inconsistencies that have to be corroborated.

If I may remind you, you forget to switch accounts (apparently the alt account you are supposed to use to post this comment), so it is a starter mistake.

As for the formulated question, this is not potency/layers related.

Hax layers don't work like that, it'd still be baseline for the purposes of a resistance (Which is quite uncommon for this power anyways), generally for layers, bypassing resistances and so on is required.

Plus given the verse (As this sounds like DC), you'd probably want to do a CRT either way as the verse often uses big words without knowning the implications, leading to inconsistencies that have to be corroborated.
Nah idc to review dc, dc was just a exemple
But aight

One last thing btw (not from mr)
Is creating constructs like lets say hope or imaginatin after shattering math means hope > or = math or nah?

If I may remind you, you forget to switch accounts (apparently the alt account you are supposed to use to post this comment), so it is a starter mistake.

As for the formulated question, this is not potency/layers related.
This is my main

One last thing btw (not from mr)
Is creating constructs like lets say hope or imaginatin after shattering math means hope > or = math or nah?
Destroying something after destroying math doesn't inherently make it inherently a better feat as much kicking a cat then kicking a mouse doesn't make the latter feat more notable out of merely happening later on.

Destroying something after destroying math doesn't inherently make it inherently a better feat as much kicking a cat then kicking a mouse doesn't make the latter feat more notable out of merely happening later on.
You misread i saod creating it noy destroying it but i assume the answer the same anyways
Thanks for answering

Back