• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stacking Infinite Hax Layers?

Imagine a concept - I'll refer to it as concept A. Characters who manipulate concept A have infinite layers on their hax. There's also the existence of concept B, which governs and exists independently of concept A, to the point where an instance of manipulating concept B with no layers is superior to manipulating concept A with infinite layers. Now, if someone manipulated concept B with infinite layers, would this be infinite layers on top of infinite layers? Or just unquantifiably more potent?

Imagine a concept - I'll refer to it as concept A. Characters who manipulate concept A have infinite layers on their hax. There's also the existence of concept B, which governs and exists independently of concept A, to the point where an instance of manipulating concept B with no layers is superior to manipulating concept A with infinite layers. Now, if someone manipulated concept B with infinite layers, would this be infinite layers on top of infinite layers? Or just unquantifiably more potent?
The latter, but depending on how it is shown it may not even be as such, so I would want to see the scans/context before making a final ruling.

The latter, but depending on how it is shown it may not even be as such, so I would want to see the scans/context before making a final ruling.
I'd rather not give scans because they require several fucktillion other scans for context. Thanks anyways, though.

I'd rather not give scans because they require several fucktillion other scans for context. Thanks anyways, though.
I mean I'm perfectly fine with reading through a bunch of scans to give a correct answer. But if you do not wish to provide them there if you were to make a CRT or something of the sort with said, please contact me so I could make a proper evaluation.

I mean I'm perfectly fine with reading through a bunch of scans to give a correct answer. But if you do not wish to provide them there if you were to make a CRT or something of the sort with said, please contact me so I could make a proper evaluation.
Sure thing. See you in a year or so.

If someone manipulates concept B with infinite layers, it's like having an infinitely more powerful ability compared to manipulating concept A with infinite layers. It's not just adding layers on top; it's a whole different level of potency that goes way beyond the infinite layers of concept A.

Back