• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm assuming he starts with it as he doesn't know law's abilities so he'll just go for his strongest first.
You are misunderstanding something. You don't somehow assume a person you have never met before ability's range without seeing it, perhaps he's omniscient? Another point, if you are assuming he starts with it, then i'm assuming he doesn't, simply because the burden on proof is still on your shoulder to prove that he miraculously knows about Room's range, can see the Room and knows it's related to spatial manipulation, the way i see it, you are essentially saying he would use his strongest ability or auto spatial null against an ant just because you think so?

Also, are you currently trying to equalize Magic = Devil fruit?

How potent? langris' is very potent, it's enough to create a small domain inside zenons domain.
Zenon =/= Law. Law's spatial Manipulation can reach ranges of Kilometers, is invisible to those who can already see invisible shit, shows a lot more versatility being able to utilize his spatial hax to negate regeneration, reattach shit, yank hearts out, generate regeneration, does have a travel time due to Law affecting space itself making all his attacks hit instantly without even spawning on them, and bypasses resistance to spatial Manipulation, doesn't just stop at Manipulation of space but total control of space. The list goes on, but needless to say Law's spatial Manipulation is much more potent than anything Langris has come across.
Langris can make small rooms in spaces dominated by people with stronger space magic than him.
Law's spatial Manipulation is much more potent, your attempting to correlate AP to hax which doesn't work.
range doesn't really matter against langris, just potency.
Both absolutely matter, especially whenever everything for a multi kilometer range is under Law's entire control. All of it, not just some of it.
Yes langris is indeed in control of the space, that is what mana zone is in the first place, now add to that spatial manipulation and he's in control of the space that his mana zone covers, if his potency is not enough to erase laws room then he'll just make a smaller mana zone inside law's room and it would still protect him since he's outside of law's room since he's negated part of it.
Yeah this is absolutely wank, Zangris isn't in control of space. Mana Zone is limited in it's range and time, he doesn't naturally control space. Law does, Mana Zone needs to spawn attacks on the target, Law's happen instantly. He again, is not negating spatial Manipulation that's way more potent than anything he's shown. Law is in full control of space, Mana Zone just manipulates the space around the user. Law can already do that, and much, much more. He isn't negating nor erasing anything from Law here.

It'd be a stomp if it was a speed blitz (though not like much would change since kenbun.....)

Anyway Law slashes once and it's game over. Langris can't react or defend from Law's spatial slashing, which doesn't travel and is invisible. Langris needs to set up his Mana Zone, Law's ROOM activities instantly and always opens up with it. Langris isn't automatically going to start with Mana Zone.

You are misunderstanding something. You don't somehow assume a person you have never met before ability's range without seeing it, perhaps he's omniscient? Another point, if you are assuming he starts with it, then i'm assuming he doesn't, simply because the burden on proof is still on your shoulder to prove that he miraculously knows about Room's range, can see the Room and knows it's related to spatial manipulation, the way i see it, you are essentially saying he would use his strongest ability or auto spatial null against an ant just because you think so?

Also, are you currently trying to equalize Magic = Devil fruit?
I'm not saying langris knows about law's room, I'm saying that langris will just naturally start with mana zone as it's his most powerful ability and has no reason not to start with it especially when he doesn't know law's powers.
I can't equalize devil fruits? I thought that's what verse equalization is for.
Zenon =/= Law. Law's spatial Manipulation can reach ranges of Kilometers, is invisible to those who can already see invisible shit, shows a lot more versatility being able to utilize his spatial hax to negate regeneration, reattach shit, yank hearts out, generate regeneration, does have a travel time due to Law affecting space itself making all his attacks hit instantly without even spawning on them, and bypasses resistance to spatial Manipulation, doesn't just stop at Manipulation of space but total control of space. The list goes on, but needless to say Law's spatial Manipulation is much more potent than anything Langris has come across.

Law's spatial Manipulation is much more potent, your attempting to correlate AP to hax which doesn't work.

Both absolutely matter, especially whenever everything for a multi kilometer range is under Law's entire control. All of it, not just some of it.

Yeah this is absolutely wank, Zangris isn't in control of space. Mana Zone is limited in it's range and time, he doesn't naturally control space. Law does, Mana Zone needs to spawn attacks on the target, Law's happen instantly. He again, is not negating spatial Manipulation that's way more potent than anything he's shown. Law is in full control of space, Mana Zone just manipulates the space around the user. Law can already do that, and much, much more. He isn't negating nor erasing anything from Law here.
Range is not potency, and all that you've described is just versatility in laws application of spatial manipulation, none of it is potency, I am asking about it's potency like a scaling chain like I gave for langris.
I did not correlate AP to hax at all, stronger spatial magic means more potent, why do you think langris has unknown stats?
Range doesn't matter because when langris makes a mana zone he'll have control over a part of law's room and will override it, if law's room is stronger, then langris' domain will be smaller but it will still nullify a part of law's room like it did with zenon, zenon nullified langris until he used mana zone and zenons spatial manipulation couldn't affect him anymore.
Zangris lol, yes he is, mana zone controls all the mana in a space, spatial magic + mana zone makes your own domain inside of mana zone that override already made spatial domains like zenon's even if his opponent has higher spatial potency, when langris uses this, he will create a domain in law's room which law won't be able to hit him with his room techniques.

I'm not saying langris knows about law's room, I'm saying that langris will just naturally start with mana zone as it's his most powerful ability and has no reason not to start with it especially when he doesn't know law's powers.
Flufffy, i asked you to prove he starts with it against an unknown enemy, it's simple, just post a scan or tell me which fight (against an unknown enemy).

NO, That's not how verse equalization works, if all your arguments relies on verse equalization, then that also means the whole nullification argument is invalid by default, simply because he cannot do that, besides, he still couldn't do that even if DF and Magic are equalized. Before you argue that DF and Magic can be equalized, do you even know what a DF is and why we never equalize it? It's not a Lifeforce you are born with, it's considered a Curse, which grants you unimaginable powers. But in exchange you CANNOT SWIM.

Most DFs are natural forces and doesn't have any magical properties. We are literally treating every Logia as natural forces, every Zoan users like their animal counterpart, and paramecia users are also super obviously.

How did you get the idea that DF and Magic are similar or the same?

Show me Langris EVER starting off with Mana Zone. And no, verse equalization only takes effect if the two groups as similar. Devil Fruit's and Magic are not similar, therefore no equalization. Also for ***** sake please do me a favor and learn how to use paragraphs, your forum of replying is just messy and inconvenient to reply to.
Range is not potency,
Range is this case is indeed tied into the potency of the spatial Manipulation here, as Law is controlling a vastly larger amount of space. It translates into potency because more of it is being manipulated, it's the manipulation of space. Being able to control space on a planetary level is objectively better than spatial Manipulation that's only controlling a few meters worth of space.
and all that you've described is just versatility in laws application of spatial manipulation, none of it is potency, I am asking about it's potency like a scaling chain like I gave for langris.
And the versatility would again, make it more potent. Also negating resistance isn't versatility, that's outright potency so now I'm just convinced you aren't quite paying attention to what's being said here.

Law's scaling was literally addressed above, scroll up and you'll see it.
I did not correlate AP to hax at all, stronger spatial magic means more potent, why do you think langris has unknown stats?
More Magic =/= More potency of the ability at hand. That just means the spell itself is stronger than before. Him having unknown stats is irrelevant as he uses hax, that doesn't prove anything on your end.
Range doesn't matter because when langris makes a mana zone he'll have control over a part of law's room and will override it, if law's room is stronger, then langris' domain will be smaller but it will still nullify a part of law's room like it did with zenon, zenon nullified langris until he used mana zone and zenons spatial manipulation couldn't affect him anymore.
I already replied to this like 3 times already. Zenon =/= Law. They can't be comparable due to Law's spatial Manipulation being of a higher caliber than both Zenon and Langris. Law spatial Manipulation is much more versatile and much more potent. Using his spatial manipulation he can achieve things that neither of these characters are capable of doing.
Zangris lol, yes he is, mana zone controls all the mana in a space, spatial magic + mana zone makes your own domain inside of mana zone that override already made spatial domains like zenon's even if his opponent has higher spatial potency, when langris uses this, he will create a domain in law's room which law won't be able to hit him with his room techniques.
A simple mistake, grow up. Also litteraly just caught ya red handed buddy, they control all the Mana within space, they aren't effecting nor controlling space itself. They take over the space around them in order to manipulate the mana in said Zone. They aren't capable of using Mana Zone in order to spatially **** up the opponent, as you seem to be insinuating. Law's ROOM doesn't just manipulate something as minor as the mana in a small space, but everything in a large space.

Again, Zenon doesn't have better spatial manipulation than Law, quite the contrary. Quite literally everyone in this thread disagrees with any of the notions that your trying to pass off.

Law does not have a baseline resistance at all.

Dressrosa Law's Haki > Vergo's Haki > Smoker's Haki > Tashigi's Haki ~ Baseline resistance
Shit Langris isn't even going to affect Law with his spatial manipulation. Langris doesn't bypass resistance to spatial Manipulation, so Law would just ignore everything Langris does.

And his spatial manipulation resistance Negation has a similar scaling to this.

Law's spatial Manipulation is superior to those who have resistance above that of baseline resistance to spatial Manipulation. Tagashi's spatial manipulation is >>> Baseline and Law can chop her up just fine.

Law's spatial Manipulation >Vergo's resistance to spatial hax > Smokers resistance > Tashigi's resistance > Baseline spatial Manipulation.

Last edited:
Flufffy, i asked you to prove he starts with it against an unknown enemy, it's simple, just post a scan or tell me which fight (against an unknown enemy).

NO, That's not how verse equalization works, if all your arguments relies on verse equalization, then that also means the whole nullification argument is invalid by default, simply because he cannot do that, besides, he still couldn't do that even if DF and Magic are equalized. Before you argue that DF and Magic can be equalized, do you even know what a DF is and why we never equalize it? It's not a Lifeforce you are born with, it's considered a Curse, which grants you unimaginable powers. But in exchange you CANNOT SWIM.
I can't really since he only just used it for the first time one chapter ago, but I can argue that he starts off with it because it gives him complete control of the ambient mana and space and it's also an amp, the reason why he didn't immediately use it against zenon is because he was getting nulled and yuno was doing all the work, it's only when yuno asked him to tag in did he start using it.
The only argument that relies on equalization is power nullification. He can power null with his passive magic aura. I see so DF can't be equalized to normal power systems?
Most DFs are natural forces and doesn't have any magical properties. We are literally treating every Logia as natural forces, every Zoan users like their animal counterpart, and paramecia users are also super obviously.

How did you get the idea that DF and Magic are similar or the same?
Verse equalization needs to be explained in more detail, like what are powers that can and can't be equalized? It's just confusing but I guess power null won't work.
Show me Langris EVER starting off with Mana Zone. And no, verse equalization only takes effect if the two groups as similar. Devil Fruit's and Magic are not similar, therefore no equalization. Also for ***** sake please do me a favor and learn how to use paragraphs, your forum of replying is just messy and inconvenient to reply to.

Range is this case is indeed tied into the potency of the spatial Manipulation here, as Law is controlling a vastly larger amount of space. It translates into potency because more of it is being manipulated, it's the manipulation of space. Being able to control space on a planetary level is objectively better than spatial Manipulation that's only controlling a few meters worth of space.

And the versatility would again, make it more potent. Also negating resistance isn't versatility, that's outright potency so now I'm just convinced you aren't quite paying attention to what's being said here.

Law's scaling was literally addressed above, scroll up and you'll see it.

More Magic =/= More potency of the ability at hand. That just means the spell itself is stronger than before. Him having unknown stats is irrelevant as he uses hax, that doesn't prove anything on your end.

I already replied to this like 3 times already. Zenon =/= Law. They can't be comparable due to Law's spatial Manipulation being of a higher caliber than both Zenon and Langris. Law spatial Manipulation is much more versatile and much more potent. Using his spatial manipulation he can achieve things that neither of these characters are capable of doing.

A simple mistake, grow up. Also litteraly just caught ya red handed buddy, they control all the Mana within space, they aren't effecting nor controlling space itself. They take over the space around them in order to manipulate the mana in said Zone. They aren't capable of using Mana Zone in order to spatially **** up the opponent, as you seem to be insinuating. Law's ROOM doesn't just manipulate something as minor as the mana in a small space, but everything in a large space.

Again, Zenon doesn't have better spatial manipulation than Law, quite the contrary. Quite literally everyone in this thread disagrees with any of the notions that your trying to pass off.
I can't really since he only just used it for the first time one chapter ago, but I can argue that he starts off with it because it gives him complete control of the ambient mana and space and it's also an amp, the reason why he didn't immediately use it against zenon is because he was getting nulled and yuno was doing all the work, it's only when yuno asked him to tag in did he start using it.
I never knew that range mattered, I though spatial manipulation potency was measured by how many layers of resistance you can bypass or if one spatial magic is stronger than another, if it really does then langris is screwed, but what about the resistance scaling though?
Versatility doesn't make it more potent, but yes resistance negation does.
I see it, law clearly has better, but langris can still use spatial magic against an opponent who has stronger spatial magic, zenon is a perfect example.
Um so more magic doesn't mean stronger spatial magic but it means the spatial magic is stronger? lol what? Not all spatial mages are equal, there are guys who have stronger spatial magic to each other, that's why finral got clapped by langris or why langris' spatial magic all got nulled by zenon's spatial magic.
Considering that law's range is potency then yes that is a massive difference, a few meters vs kilometers is a huge difference in potency, I highly doubt langris can do anything about it. Bruh your application of spatial manipulation does not translate into potency...
Bro I was joking, why are you so serious? And I knew you were going to say that, I thought I made it pretty clear, after I mentioned mana zone, I mentioned that langris can fuse his mana zone with spatial magic to make a domain very similar to law's room, this case is actual spatial manipulation as Zenon couldn't control it, it's the same way how yami uses black moon and mana zone and creates an area which power nulls dante's gravity magic.
Yes.
This is a stomp since law has a bigger scaling chain than zenon and range translate to potency for some reason.

Fluffy, bby you gotta start using paragraphs so I can reply to your arguments without having to break up each individual part. It's just making me spend more time than needed.

Fluffy, bby you gotta start using paragraphs so I can reply to your arguments without having to break up each individual part. It's just making me spend more time than needed.
I know, I'm trolling you since you asked earlier. But I'll use them from now. Also what's a "bby".

Verse equalization needs to be explained in more detail, like what are powers that can and can't be equalized?
Sometimes I believe that it shouldn't even exist. Each system is completely different from the other and contextually it doesn't work to equalize. For example, could you equalize a Nen system with Dragon Ball's Ki? Obviously not, Nen has many complex laws and a solid foundation, while Ki there is no real limit. One cancels the other. Some abilities only work on specific laws that don't even exist in any other fictitious media, which is completely destroyed by verse equalization

Last edited:
Anyways, no derailment. Judging by the atmosphere and arguments, langris cannot counter Law's abilities and law has many win conds.

Speed blitz? Law can Used Kenbun to precive Langris's Hands movements, Law doesn't have to move his body since he can just move his finger to shambles things, anyway I never seen Langris Speed blitzing someone like real speed blitzing.

Speed blitz? Law can Used Kenbun to precive Langris's Hands movements, Law doesn't have to move his body since he can just move his finger to shambles things, anyway I never seen Langris Speed blitzing someone like real speed blitzing.
A bit too late. We've already established that nobody blitzes anyone here. We've also established that Langris can't counter or resist Law's abilites, thus the outcome is obvious.

Back