• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Show me Langris showcasing Spatial Manipulation that effects those with resistance (baseline.) so that right there makes Law's Spatial Manipulation >>> Langris's Spatial Manipulation. His Spatial Manipulation also negates regeneration, is much more versatile and his Spatial Manipulation lacks a travel time, anything in front of him when he slashes is instantly spatially deattached, on top of it being invisible Langris isn't getting off the first attack, that advantage goes to Law and he only needs one attack to win.

First of all, Law's spatial manipulation has feats of bypassing something that grants a resistance yes, but it's worked on people who can negate Devil Fruit abilities with their Busushoko Haki. Busushoko Haki negates most the Devil Fruit abilities of Devil Fruit Users. For instance, in the Ace novel a vice admiral resisted Ace's flame because the Vice admiral's busoshuko haki was far better than Ace's. Since we are not equalizing Haki and Magic, it's irrelevant to bring it up.

Secondly, While inside Room Law is in control of the space within his room. Meaning he's the one in control of the space within his room that they're fighting in.
The effect of the spatial slashing are instantaneous, he slashes and whatever his in his path is automatically cut with no travel time (Doffy's busoshuko haki>>Law's, therefore he resist it). Again, he's literally cutting space apart. Unless Langris can detect spatial disruptions, he's not dodging these attacks, especially if Law can teleport anywhere and anything instantly.

Thirdly, ROOM itself isn't a spatial ability, ROOM is what lets him use his spatial abilities, meaning you can't nullify the ROOM, but probably the spatial slashes.

Fourthly, Law can open new ROOMs very quickly. It's how he saved Sanji from Doflamingo despite being incredibly far away before Doflamingo could finish his attack. He used a ROOM, Shambles, ROOM, Shambles back-to-back.

Conclusion: Law's Spatial Manipulation can be used to negate durability, Regen, can swap bodies, generate weapons that can ignore durability, has instantaneous attack speed and ignores the range between his opponents while in ROOM. His spacial slashing is also invisible so Langris wouldn't even be able to notice what's about to happen to him (i dunno how high his spatial potency is, but my points stands as long as he hasnt resisted Laws level)
Nobody refuted this yet...

Also Law doesn't just manipulate space, any space in his ROOM is under his total control, so even if Langris does anything Law can likely counteract it or simply stop any attempt at utilizing spatial Manipulation since Law is in control of it in the first place.

finral should be stronger than some spatial mages, langris is far stronger and zenon is even stronger than that. So baseline < finral < langris < zenon. But look at this.
https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/15291/TBD-305.0/compressed/cblack_clover_305_005.jpg
Langris is able to cast a spatial mana zono which overrides zenons despite zenons being stronger, so langris should be able to do the same to laws and become immune to his space.

Reminds me of Domain Expansion
finral should be stronger than some spatial mages, langris is far stronger and zenon is even stronger than that. So baseline < finral < langris < zenon. But look at this.
https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/15291/TBD-305.0/compressed/cblack_clover_305_005.jpg
Langris is able to cast a spatial mana zono which overrides zenons despite zenons being stronger, so langris should be able to do the same to laws and become immune to his space.

Are they actually resistant to spatial Manipulation? Just because they use spatial Manipulation but that doesn't remotely make them resistant.

Are they actually resistant to spatial Manipulation? Just because they use spatial Manipulation but that doesn't remotely make them resistant.
In black clover to spatial magics colliding cause them both to cancel out, they aren't actually resistant to it that's just their potency. The point here is he can make that spatial mana zone, and just like he did with zenon, cancel out law's room so he isn't inside it anymore, like he did in chapter 305.

Nah but he can power null with his spatial manip
I find that very doubtful, Law's again isn't just Manipulation of space, he's in full control of it unlike zenons, and Law can use his ROOM to cover a much larger range than both of these characters.

In black clover to spatial magics colliding cause them both to cancel out, they aren't actually resistant to it that's just their potency.
And whats the context behind that? Lemme guess more Magic?
The point here is he can make that spatial mana zone, and just like he did with zenon, cancel out law's room so he isn't inside it anymore, like he did in chapter 305.
And nothing is stopping Law from creating another ROOM, and his is much larger than anything Langris has been shown to override. Langris doesn't have feats of negating much more potent Spatial hax.

I find that very doubtful, Law's again isn't just Manipulation of space, he's in full control of it unlike zenons, and Law can use his ROOM to cover a much larger range than both of these characters.
Hmm I see..

Well I was referring to Zenon, who's vastly superior to Langris.
But regardless, Langris has Mana skin which grants power null AND forcefield creation (mana zone) made out of magic that grants even more power null and well a forcefield that erases anything that touches it.

Is the argument that Law can bypass his field? Because that's the only way I can see him winning.

"Should" except it's not happening. Law's spatial manipulation and Zenon's are two entirely different things, it's like comparing an apple to a melon because both are fruits.

Law's spatial slashes are instantly (only within his room), he slashes and boom dismembers his target/targets with no travel time. Via tact he can telekinetically manipulate all objects around him for distractions, even beneath his opponent's ground, making him/her lose his balance, then he either steals your heart or straight up dismembers you.

Law's ROOM can be kilometers in size, Langris doesn't have the range to override Law's ROOM. And he hasn't shown to be able to negate vastly superior hax.

He wasn't able to negate all of Zenon's abilities simply because he was vastly weaker in every regard to Zenon (magic, AP, hax etc). He was able to negate some of them, but not all.

And whats the context behind that? Lemme guess more Magic?

And nothing is stopping Law from creating another ROOM, and his is much larger than anything Langris has been shown to override. Langris doesn't have feats of negating much more potent Spatial hax.
No, langris' spatial magic was stronger than finrals, yet finral could cancel langris out by hitting his spatial attack with a spatial attack of his own.
It doesn't matter what law's range is, langris can just use the mana zone + space magic and negate the room in one specific area he's in, which excludes him from law's room like this, look at the first panel
https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/15291/TBD-305.0/compressed/cblack_clover_305_007.jpg
Langris can create a mana zone despite zenons spatial magic being far more potent, his is the strongest in the verse, like you see, he can't override it completely but with law, he doesn't need to since that small space is enough to negate a small part of law's room which makes him unable to be effected by it.

Law still holds a massive range advantage and a more impressive stamina feat as well as advantage, so my vote goes to Law.

Though I don't know if this is a stomp or not, cause I don't see any wincons for Langris. All he can do is turtle inside his Mana Zone, until his eventual demise by Law. Even if he tries to go close, Law can just move out of the way via teleporting inside his own room.

Again, he cannot nullify Law's room precisely because Room itself isn't a spatial ability, Room is what lets him use his spatial abilities. Room is commonly depicted as invisible, not even Kenbunshoku Haki users can see when Law creates a Room.

Law says Room, and the people who are associated with him and his abilities immediately know he's about to use his spatial slashes. Langris, on the other hand doesn't have prior knowledge of Law's spatial manipulation, so how exactly is he going to nullify something when he doesn't even know the range and if it's really spatial manipulation from his perspective.

He only would know that once Law uses his ability on him, then it's too late.

Again, he cannot nullify Law's room precisely because Room itself isn't a spatial ability, Room is what lets him use his spatial abilities. Room is commonly depicted as invisible, not even Kenbunshoku Haki users can see when Law creates a Room.

Law says Room, and the people who know him and his abilities immediately know he's about to use his spatial slashes. Langris, on the other hand doesn't have prior knowledge of Law's spatial manipulation, so how exactly is he going to nullify when he doesn't know the range and if it's really spatial manipulation from his perspective.

He only would know that once Law uses his ability on him, then it's too late.
What? yes the room is spatial manipulation, of course it is, langris can override a small part of it with mana zone (he'll start with it because he knows it now), if he's no longer in the room then law can't use his abilities, now langris just needs to attack law and get an attack off (I think langris' attacks are invisible so that makes it hard for law).

No, langris' spatial magic was stronger than finrals, yet finral could cancel langris out by hitting his spatial attack with a spatial attack of his own.
Which means nothing as Law's spatial Manipulation is much more potent than the character's you listed.
It doesn't matter what law's range is, langris can just use the mana zone + space magic and negate the room in one specific area he's in, which excludes him from law's room like this, look at the first panel
It absolutely matters, as in order to "cancel" out anything within Law's ROOM he'd need to negate the entire ROOM itself. I feel like you aren't paying attention to Law's potency, honestly seems to be breaching into downplay territory. Law's spatial Manipulation covers a lot more, meaning he's capable of utilizing his spatial Manipulation to a much greater degree. Hell if he wanted to he could just shut off Langris's attempts at using his own spatial Manipulation as he's in total control of space in his ROOM. Langris isn't in control of space, Law is. Langris and co need magic to interact with space, Law can interact with space itself, not Magic.
https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/15291/TBD-305.0/compressed/cblack_clover_305_007.jpg
Langris can create a mana zone despite zenons spatial magic being far more potent, his is the strongest in the verse, like you see, he can't override it completely but with law, he doesn't need to since that small space is enough to negate a small part of law's room which makes him unable to be effected by it.
Already addressed this above. He'd need to show that he's capable of negating spatial hax that much more potent than anything in BC.

Also Law can see Langris's invisible shit via Kenbunshoku Haki so L.

Also Law has had his Devil Fruit since he was a kid, he beats Langris and anyone Lagris has fought in terms of experience in spatial fuckery.

What? yes the room is spatial manipulation, of course it is, langris can override a small part of it with mana zone (he'll start with it because he knows it now), if he's no longer in the room then law can't use his abilities, now langris just needs to attack law and get an attack off (I think langris' attacks are invisible so that makes it hard for law).
Again. HOW would he know that Law's ability is related to spatial manipulation when NOT even Kenbunshoku Haki users can see "ROOM". The Room law creates is a spherical forcefield, in addition to it's wide range, and that Law is the only person who can see the ROOM, you cannot nullify something you can't see nor identify if it's something you can nullify.

You are basically saying, match starts Langris, who doesn't know about Law and his abilities will auto nullify his spatial manipulation and somehow sees Law's Spherical forcefield and it's range, despite not having an ability related to seeing invisible stuff? That doesn't make any sense.

Langris isn't negating Law's spatial anyway, they'd need to prove that Langris and zenons spatial Manipulation are >>> Law's for that argument to even work.

The speed gap makes it not a stomp, because then he has a chance to get close to Law to finish him or hit him from range before he's able to react. (Then again he has Ken Haki so...)

Which means nothing as Law's spatial Manipulation is much more potent than the character's you listed.

It absolutely matters, as in order to "cancel" out anything within Law's ROOM he'd need to negate the entire ROOM itself. I feel like you aren't paying attention to Law's potency, honestly seems to be breaching into downplay territory. Law's spatial Manipulation covers a lot more, meaning he's capable of utilizing his spatial Manipulation to a much greater degree. Hell if he wanted to he could just shut off Langris's attempts at using his own spatial Manipulation as he's in total control of space in his ROOM. Langris isn't in control of space, Law is. Langris and co need magic to interact with space, Law can interact with space itself, not Magic.

Already addressed this above. He'd need to show that he's capable of negating spatial hax that much more potent than anything in BC.
How potent? langris' is very potent, it's enough to create a small domain inside zenons domain.
Langris can make small rooms in spaces dominated by people with stronger space magic than him. range doesn't really matter against langris, just potency.
Yes langris is indeed in control of the space, that is what mana zone is in the first place, now add to that spatial manipulation and he's in control of the space that his mana zone covers, if his potency is not enough to erase laws room then he'll just make a smaller mana zone inside law's room and it would still protect him since he's outside of law's room since he's negated part of it.
Again. HOW would he know that Law's ability is related to spatial manipulation when NOT even Kenbunshoku Haki users can see "ROOM". The Room law creates is a spherical forcefield, in addition to it's wide range, and that Law is the only person who can see the ROOM, you cannot nullify something you can't see nor identify if it's something you can nullify.

You are basically saying, match starts Langris, who doesn't know about Law and his abilities will auto nullify his spatial manipulation and somehow sees Law's Spherical forcefield and it's range, despite not having an ability related to seeing invisible stuff? That doesn't make any sense.
I'm assuming he starts with it as he doesn't know law's abilities so he'll just go for his strongest first.

Debatable about nulling law's room, but I agree with Mana Zone. That's how it functions. It's like a domain expansion from jjk (if you've seen it).

Back