• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Law
c9d507a7382e3e912f6d1799aac827af.png

Langris
81061f8fae1c61dd14d2966da8f74d2e.jpg

What can Law do to not instantly be erased by Langris spacial magic or his auto shields?
Create a room, teleport, his observation Haki can read Langria hands movement and stealing his Heart or Slashing it out. Maybe Law's Haki can resisting his Spatial attack.
What stopping Law for take Langris's heart out?
Btw speed should be equal, and wich Langris mode is this? Elf mode?

Create a room, teleport, his observation Haki can read Langria hands movement and stealing his Heart or Slashing it out. Maybe Law's Haki can resisting his Spatial attack.
What stopping Law for take Langris's heart out?
Btw speed should be equal, and wich Langris mode is this? Elf mode?
I assume it's elf Langris due to the picture. How does removing the heart work? Does he need to be close? If he does then Langris could just erase him before he does that. Also Langris, like all powerful BC mages has a passive forcefield creation which makes attacks hard to use near him.

I assume it's elf Langris due to the picture. How does removing the heart work? Does he need to be close? If he does then Langris could just erase him before he does that. Also Langris, like all powerful BC mages has a passive forcefield creation which makes attacks hard to use near him.
He created a Room, his room can Cover entire Mountain at punk hazard, if Langris is in his range Law just Push his sword and make his enemy's heart out and take it with Shambles (switching ability). Lagris Aura get bypassed by Yami easily, its not impressive things to counter Law Ability.

Langris' spatial Magic can bypass even skilled spatial mages' spells made to resist Spatial Magic, I doubt a baseline resistance won't be enough

Not to mention he has a forcefield that erases anything targeting him

He created a Room, his room can Cover entire Mountain at punk hazard, if Langris is in his range Law just Push his sword and make his enemy's heart out and take it with Shambles (switching ability). Lagris Aura get bypassed by Yami easily, its not impressive things to counter Law Ability.
Yami's Dimension Slash >= Elf Langris' Spatial Magic> baseline Spatial Magic

It depends on how strong your haki is. His fruit ability is less effective against opponents with stronger Haki.

I don't get it, doesn't haki spatial resistance come from Law in the first place? Can he make his spatial Hax more potent or something?

First of all, Law's spatial manipulation has feats of bypassing something that grants a resistance yes, but it's worked on people who can negate Devil Fruit abilities with their Busushoko Haki. Busushoko Haki negates most the Devil Fruit abilities of Devil Fruit Users. For instance, in the Ace novel a vice admiral resisted Ace's flame because the Vice admiral's busoshuko haki was far better than Ace's. Since we are not equalizing Haki and Magic, it's irrelevant to bring it up.

Secondly, While inside Room Law is in control of the space within his room. Meaning he's the one in control of the space within his room that they're fighting in.
The effect of the spatial slashing are instantaneous, he slashes and whatever his in his path is automatically cut with no travel time (Doffy's busoshuko haki>>Law's, therefore he resist it). Again, he's literally cutting space apart. Unless Langris can detect spatial disruptions, he's not dodging these attacks, especially if Law can teleport anywhere and anything instantly.

Thirdly, ROOM itself isn't a spatial ability, ROOM is what lets him use his spatial abilities, meaning you can't nullify the ROOM, but probably the spatial slashes.

Fourthly, Law can open new ROOMs very quickly. It's how he saved Sanji from Doflamingo despite being incredibly far away before Doflamingo could finish his attack. He used a ROOM, Shambles, ROOM, Shambles back-to-back.

Conclusion: Law's Spatial Manipulation can be used to negate durability, Regen, can swap bodies, generate weapons that can ignore durability, has instantaneous attack speed and ignores the range between his opponents while in ROOM. His spacial slashing is also invisible so Langris wouldn't even be able to notice what's about to happen to him (i dunno how high his spatial potency is, but my points stands as long as he hasnt resisted Laws level)

If he can't amp his spatial manip potency, then Haki's space resistance comes from someone with a Haki superior to Vergo's, which means his spatial manip should still be baseline.

Either that or something ain't right 🤔

So what is Law's level of Spatial Manip? He's able to bypass those who have weaker haki, but stronger foes he can't? Is that not just unquantifiably higher than baseline?

Idrk Langris' either 🗿

Now, does Vergo have Haki has potent as BM/Kaido?
Nice strawman. This has been established very early on that Law has grown past Vergo, since his Haki also has been improved.

So, Onigashima Law can casually Hax stomp Vergo, who was previously resistant to his non-Haki infused punk harard self. Haki further enhances Devil fruit abilities, and not just weapons or objects.

In the Ace novel, random Vice Admiral whose name I forgot resisted Ace's Fire (without Busoshoku Haki) without a scratch. Ace's Fire with Busoshoku Haki completely burned random Vice admiral whose name I forgot.

0518-006.png

In this scan, you can see Luffy, who's normally extremely resistant to bullets gets hurt by Hancock's pistol kiss.

Every Haki user can infuse Haki in their abilities. Naturally, Law can infuse his Haki in his spatial slashes, making his spatial slashes more potent than before.

I'm not strawmaning, I'm just trying to understand why you sent that pic like it had anything to do with Vergo
Because you are supposed to read law and kid's conversation, when kid asks law the question why he can't simply use his abilities on them and make them drown.

In this scan, you can see Luffy, who's normally extremely resistant to bullets gets hurt by Hancock's pistol kiss.
Oh was that actually her using haki?? I thought her ability works kinda like Kizaru's- like, they just hit/hurt regardless

Law does not have a baseline resistance at all.

Dressrosa Law's Haki > Vergo's Haki > Smoker's Haki > Tashigi's Haki ~ Baseline resistance

Oh was that actually her using haki?? I thought her ability works kinda like Kizaru's- like, they just hit/hurt regardless
She used Haki. If she wasn't infusing her Haki with her DF, it would've bounced off him like every other bullet does.

Hancock's pistol kiss was the reason he got caught by her in the first place and forced to fight against the sisters.

Back