• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went there. I totally did. Possibly Reppu vs Cal, but who knows.

Rules: Gilgamesh vs Base Lavos , speed equal.

TL;DR context: Gilgamesh gets in an argument with Lavos because this mongrel parasite thinks he can be King of the World and has also been helping BB after they came to a mutual understanding (via hate for Kharn). Meanwhile, Lavos just realizes that there is a gigantic source of magic and stuff might try to pull a Dark Sakura on him has to fight.

So I asked this person what should we do and he answered to let them fight .

Who wins and why?

Lavos because Gilgamesh can't kill him.

This was also done by Howard and deemed a stomp

It was? Huh. What a bother! x__x'

Just looked at it in the related threads now.

Welp, nvm then, I'll remove it.

Let them not fight.

Gil has got like an octillion of upgrades since then tho.

About the match Lavos BFR Lavos's acausality keeps him alive (granted, Gil is stronger to an absurd extent in AP) then he proceeds to void Gil's resistances and matter/soul manip him to death.

How does Lavos's sealing works?

Kaltias said:
Gil has got like an octillion of upgrades since then tho.
About the match Lavos BFR Lavos's acausality keeps him alive (granted, Gil is stronger to an absurd extent in AP) then he proceeds to void Gil's resistances and matter/soul manip him to death.

How does Lavos's sealing works?
Which are all resistances that don't help anything

He still can't be killed by Gil

@Kaltias Sealing is probably like... Lavos' last option in anything.

Its energy can be used to seal stuff in domes of energy, lock places in a barrier that can be undone by the same energy, can seal Time stuff (such as Gates) so they can't be opened and on one occasion Queen Zeal sealed the entire party within the Mammon Machine but they fought it from within anyways.

So I don't think Lavos' sealing matters much, if at all.

Also I removed it because Lavos also got upgrades in base since then (namely the BFR along with Multi-Universal range) so I figured the aforementioned stomp would have remained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back