• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eldrad has OP precognition but I don't see how that stops him from being instantly BFR'd or sniped from a multiverse away. It's Warhammer 40k tho so I'm probably missing something

GyroNutz said:
Eldrad has OP precognition but I don't see how that stops him from being instantly BFR'd or sniped from a multiverse away. It's Warhammer 40k tho so I'm probably missing something
Him seeing at least one future where he avoids it. Picks said future, and avoids it

Uhh...

Unless I'm mistaken, if ELdrad doesn't have levels of precognition that reach higher dimensions, Lavos' type 3 Acausality kind of blocks that.

Type 3 wouldn't block precog, that just means there's a lot of lavoses.

He can shift himself into the warp, as that's probably harder for Lavos to effect. The Warp doesn't exactly abide by time unless someone forces it to, as is.

From what I understood in the acausality revision thread, type 3 can block temporal precognition, since Eldrad is seeing a gigantic amount of outcomes, while Lavos is attacking him from each and every possible outcome (timelines, whatever).

No that's Type 4, not Type 3

Lavos isn't attacking from each outcome just because he's attacking from another timeline, he's simply well out of Eldrads range.

Eldrad can precog into a huge number of outcomes/timelines/whatever. If he couldn't forsee something that'd also prompt him to act, likley by shifting away into the warp so he can assess the situation.

If eldrad channeled ynnead which he can apparently do, that'd do it. I believe that that happened more with prep or some sort of ritual though, I'd have to check but he definitely can't just be like "1-A deathhax gg". He may have feats of affecting the warp essences of daemons frok the materium, though.

Because precog let's you see the future?

Back