• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lavos and Chrono Revisions + Moveset Additions

Somehow I feel like launching a redux for UKG vs Lavos, but idk cause inb4 I'm told it's stomp for no clarified reason.

P.S. Apparently I mistakingly thought the 4D om nom nom for Lavos was passive.

Okay this kinda died off but, having gone through the agony of Chrono Cross (No, it wasn't worth it), yeah I agree with only having it after potentially absorbing the Chrono Cross

I dunno if Dimensions in Chrono Cross actually count for the tiering system, but I am going to pretend it's fine because that entire game is a nightmare

yes but Chrono Cross does it for the stupidest reasons possible

Cal said he already agrees with everything Fate said. And I think this can be applied if we waited long enough.

Before concluding the thread does anybody have the scans for the reasoning behind the Low 1-C status in the first place? It's not on the profile, and I didn't see the scans in any of the threads or blogs, so id like to see the specific statements that were made if posible.

Thanks in advance.

At best, Low 1-C via absorbing Chrono Cross appears to be possibly Low 1-C as opposed to outright.

So I don't wanna be a bug but anybody got a scan, or link to the thread with the scan for the chrono cross fusing the multiverse into a higher dimesnion in the first place? I still can't seem to find it anywhere and it is highly relevant to the rating, or lack there of.

Back