• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Last Thread (Shinza shit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread boils down to some salty fans who want the verse deleted now that they can't have full control over it, it's really just
"if I can't have that cake then neither will you "

The rest of it is just another salty fans who are making excuse for why the verse is better deleted now after it got downgraded to hell.
Despite the fact that effort ARE being made by Yuri and others who are willing to help with the verse, but all of this is disregarded and sabotaged because "they aren't reliable" and the other side isn't even willing to consider the opinion of the man who downgraded the verse, because how could he?

Overall I am still against nuking the verse just cuz some people are not happy wtih the thread

not everyone has the time to unfuck something like Shinza Banshou, which has the entire core of the cosmology untranslated and thus unreliable. Someone can be a fan but not have the time, energy, or resources to help here. If you are going to talk the talk your damn well going to walk the miles. Can you do it? If the answer is no, stop talking as if you are just superior to everyone else, the world does not revolve around you.
Fan translation of important part regarded of the cosmology existed though, so again untranslated should not be the issue. If the supporter want to nuke this verse, the easiest route is just prove those translations were incorrect, which is more effective than spending their time arguing (or venting), and yet this is something the current line up incapable of, my sacrasm simply a reflection of that reality. No need to get yourself all worked up like that, I am well aware of my position.

This thread isn't even serving its original purpose anymore. This thread has derailed a lot lol. So what's the conclusion mina-san?
Oh right I believe Methuselah's profile should be downgraded ******* hard because it's kind of out of context but this for another time on another thread.
Unfollowing and going back to Subarashiki until then.
shitsureishimasu

First Yuri isn't reliable but now that he agreed his opinion matter now huh? To me it sound like he's just sick of the harrasing he got for moths for making a downgrade thread, but who am I to talk on his behalf.

All I have for you is my opinion on this matter and why it's filled with agends from the start
Did i ever call Yuri unreliable tho

After reading the recent posts here, I think that it would set a very bad precedent for the wiki if we start to systematically wipe out all of our verses without active supporters simply due to that the favourite verse of some members was downgraded. It is not a realistic option. We would have to regularly waste time on wiping out thousands of pages with solid work behind them.

Do the current statistics have an explanation blog and/or page for them written (or appropriately modified) by QuasiYuri? If so, I think that should be enough for the pages to stay, and if not, that seems to be a better much priority to get done than a complete wipeout.

Do the current statistics have an explanation blog and/or page for them written (or appropriately modified) by QuasiYuri? If so, I think that should be enough for the pages to stay, and if not, that seems to be a better much priority to get done than a complete wipeout.
The current reasonning is all into Ootake's justification.
But the new upgrade would change it anyway (wouldn't be for now tho)

I'm for its deletion too yknow? It doesnt change the acknowledgement of what motivation prompted it. Red was litteraly the most salty dude when downgrade happened.
This will be my last reply on this thread:
I have no problem with you or others supporting the deletion of shinza. My point is people shouldn't just defame Red for creating the thread because he was "salty" over the downgrade and they should actually think out of the box. This thread will end up Dead if this goes on.

Yeah nuking Shinza was already being discussed before
Since when ?

The "u didn't read" thing is REALLY old now.
Yet no one has a counter to it and why we should ignore whether the current "supporters" are knowledgeable or not and why we should focus on their work rather than their accuracy.
You clearly just are biased here, and people like Darksmash (since it's obvious who you're talking about) contribuated to having a more accurate verse.
What's pathetic here is your speech. If it was that bad and things were wrong, why didn't you do shit?
So i'm biased now because i am defending Red huh?? Also Anyone would question someone who isnt knowledgeable on the verse but makes a CRT requesting for a downgrade/upgrade, this isn't something new here. And the reason i didn't contribute to shinza threads is because i'm not pathetic enough to touch a verse to downgrade/upgrade, borrow and use 2nd hand machine translations and argue with the same translations of a series i know little about.

That's the case for litteraly most overseas fans though. Especially when you don't care about only one verse or have more than one way to spend money.
That's also the same as saying one doesnt care about Naruto because they didn't read the last Boruto chapter in the official next shonen jump issue

No it isn't. If you actually care about some series you'd obviously try to keep up with the series. Also wtf ? This boruto analogy doesn't even work here. If someone is no longer following boruto then that obviously means they don't care about it.

Now assume there are bunch of people who aren't keeping up with boruto make a CRT about upgrading only boruto characters,and use information from boruto and there is no one to check the accuracy, would you let it slide ? That's the same with Shinza. Dark didn't even finish reading Dies irae but went over and made a crt while also using second hand K3 MACHINE TRANSLATIONS and Probably Paralost information and succeded in the downgrade. Can you guarantee that the reasons he provided were arccurate?
Do NOT say that "If you disagree bring proof" because that'd be like saying "We are capable of posting wrong information on this wiki and if you can, come debunk us. We don't care whether the information we are providing is accurate or nah we care about winning debates"

I actually agree with odinson, this mainly started as shinza got downgraded to 1-B,lol.
I heavily doubt. Even if we consider high 1-A shinza as downplay, someone sooner would've made a CRT explaining how there is no one to verify shit, there can be mis-conceptions and mis translations and that we should get rid of the verse for now.

As i said, it's unprofessional to make a thread about this just because your fave verse got downgraded and got very mad at it
This is getting really old now. People are just assuming that "Red is salty because Reinhard no longer stomps other 1A verses" without taking other factors in account. We cannot [ insert various reasons for nuke mentioned in crt and by others].

People arguing against deletion are not anything close to being considered a fan (at best slightly knowledgeable)

I will unwatch from this thread now, this won't go anywhere and will die in like a day or two unless people come up with something In my opinion we should nuke shinza, there are enough reasons in this thread why.

Please elaborate/explain further.
The current justification comes from here.

Thing is, while Madara's dimensionnal fault are accurately higher D related, him creating 24 barriers is different from him doing 24D ones.
It's especially evident when he only does one or stop an attack with 3 of them, since he obviously didn't use a 1D or 3D thing in the scenes.

Yet no one has a counter to it and why we should ignore whether the current "supporters" are knowledgeable or not and why we should focus on their work rather than their accuracy.
Because there's nothing to prove? If anything, you have to prove the person isn't knowledgeable.
So i'm biased now because i am defending Red huh?? Also Anyone would question someone who isnt knowledgeable on the verse but makes a CRT requesting for a downgrade/upgrade, this isn't something new here. And the reason i didn't contribute to shinza threads is because i'm not pathetic enough to touch a verse to downgrade/upgrade, borrow and use 2nd hand machine translations and argue with the same translations of a series i know little about.
Biased because of saying "think outside the box" yet directly attack someone because they just did better.
Now assume there are bunch of people who aren't keeping up with boruto make a CRT about upgrading only boruto characters,and use information from boruto and there is no one to check the accuracy, would you let it slide ? That's the same with Shinza. Dark didn't even finish reading Dies irae but went over and made a crt while also using second hand K3 MACHINE TRANSLATIONS and Probably Paralost information and succeded in the downgrade. Can you guarantee that the reasons he provided were arccurate?
Do NOT say that "If you disagree bring proof" because that'd be like saying "We are capable of posting wrong information on this wiki and if you can, come debunk us. We don't care whether the information we are providing is accurate or nah we care about winning debate
Your analogy is wrong, since you reproached not knowing latest Avesta, which isn't K3. Basically is "noo you didn't read last boruto so you can't revise Naruto's third arc".

He used the exact things used for the upgrade in term of K3 content. Funny how you didn't bring it up.
You're just appealing to ignorance and say that we should refuse every CRTs as long as the OP didn't read every single line of every single material.

I don't care about a person not knowing everything about a series unless it involves the part they are discussing. If they are right, don't discredit their work by throwing random insults. If they are wrong, show that they are.
Otherwise you are just being a nuisance in general and shouldn't have a word to say.

If others are wrong, I dont call them pathetic, I show how they were wrong and don't whine all day.

I have no problem with you or others supporting the deletion of shinza. My point is people shouldn't just defame Red for creating the thread because he was "salty" over the downgrade and they should actually think out of the box. This thread will end up Dead if this goes on.
Agreed. I apologise to TISSG7Redgrave in this regard.

The current justification comes from here.

Thing is, while Madara's dimensionnal fault are accurately higher D related, him creating 24 barriers is different from him doing 24D ones.
It's especially evident when he only does one or stop an attack with 3 of them, since he obviously didn't use a 1D or 3D thing in the scenes.
Okay. Thank you, but what is the new upgrade that you referred to?

Okay. Thank you, but what is the new upgrade that you referred to?
Basically what would replace this.

Long story short, it's based on the Singularity which I put aside on purpose to give a better understanding of how it truly work, unlike the ridiculous ideas given when the verse was into High 1-A; such as every gods transcending even Hajun's depths.

Although Idk if it'll even happen now.

Last edited:
Okay, and what would that likely upgrade the verse to?

Iirc, there was statement on something being over infinite concepts, and since higher Dimensions are a thing, they'd trascend the dimensionality itself and thus 1-A.

An actual scan about this would be nice if it exists tho.

Iirc, there was statement on something being over infinite concepts, and since higher Dimensions are a thing, they'd trascend the dimensionality itself and thus 1-A.

It was a mistranslation + didn't match what happens in the verse. A decent part of the downgrade thread was dedicated to it already.

It would be pretty weak for a 1-A justification too.

Okay. I think that it seems better to not delete the verse, launch an upgrade thread, and make our explanations pages for it as reliable as possible then.

hm, wasn't that not accepted because it was a mistranslation ?

Okay. I think that it seems better to not delete the verse, launch an upgrade thread, and make our explanations pages for it as reliable as possible then.
I think it wouldn't truly solve the issue tho.
The profiles lacks key, have some P&A stuff very iffy and even doing this specific thread would still take me a lotta time since finding the right stuff is a pain. It's more than just the 24D.

There's also the fact that while I care about Shinza, I also care about a lot of verses that clearly need better pages.
If anything, it would need more than a single man work this time.

Meanwhile Avesta has Mitra and her whole "every single dualistic concept (black and white, blue and red, ect) in the world" and "mandala overflowing with infinite colours, none independant from the other"

And Hajun Mandala was also stated as being infinite

Meanwhile Avesta has Mitra and her whole "every single dualistic concept (black and white, blue and red, ect) in the world" and "mandala overflowing with infinite colours, none independant from the other"

And Hajun Mandala was also stated as being infinite
Mithra would have been a better argument regarding this yeah.
Although we know it can't be litteral infinite concepts, since some were directly introduced later one.

wdym by "some were directly introduced later on" ?

EDIT: Matter of fact, the jp post in Mercurius just talks about the thinking in Suigin head due to his loops. all the knowledge due to the loops. Meanwhile Mitra is another thing

Last edited:
yeah rereading the scene

the whole billion thing is just refering to the amount of knowledge from Mercurius death door. The jp quote even literally mentions 知識 AKA knowledge which the translation you put didn't even mention lmao

Its nothing comparable to Mitra's case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back