• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Last Thread (Shinza shit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes I feel like with the triple Ks going on here there's a knife hanging above my neck waiting to slit me open for "crimes against the internet".

then scrap stuff from kkk. Dont nuke everything that actually has an official translation
I was actually referring to the triple Ks as a reference those hateful white-hooded folk. I myself know nothing about Masadaverse and would dare not get myself involved in that shit.

Also i want to say this before forget: after Cyber DM'd me, i'm honestly feel its kind of unprofessional to just deleted the verse just because the another downgrade thread

So yeah either delete KKK as a whole but not the other Shinza works

Honestly, I'd not allow the verse to be a thing until an official translation of KKK will come out. We deleted Mondaji for this, and having a verse who relies on an untranslated work for Tier 1 isn't exactly the best.

KKK official translation?
Yeah nah, it's not happening. OOF.

I actually feel like this can push a REALLY bad standard for verses, where they can be FRA-trained to deletion if majority of folks dislike the current stats, perhaps for wank reasons, and then they just remake the pages with the inital wanked stats on a later date, returning us all to square one.

Staff threads yeah, they can be very well defended by the staff member, but if a regular bluename makes a revision, and then it gets reverted like this on a later date, I think it is just pushing a standard ripe for exploitation.

This shouldn't have been a thread, in the last CRT, if there were REALLY just no supporters responding, the OP should've moved for verse deletion then and there, and idk if you remember the 80-file deletion of Touhou profiles, or Looney Tunes verse deletion, but I genuinely feel similar stuff should've been applied back then.

So.. yeah, I think we're currently in a problematic situation, shit like this shouldn't be site standard and accepting it can very well lead to slippery slopes towards forced bureaucracy and gatekeeping, this isn't as simple as "deleting Shinza" as you all may think, and requires more discussion I feel like

its honestly only this wiki with this issue for some reason
Most of what I get is from outside the wiki, on stuff like social medias or discord.
I think you have to be really blind to think this is a wiki problem.
People directly asking Masada "pls put Shinza at Outer" on his twitter is a thing too.

Also Shinza profiles are barely above what Demonbane's were.
I could easily list a bunch of flat out lies the so-called expert put regarding K3, from Keishirou getting Taiji if he got fully rewritten to important plot points like who's Mandala Shokou is and what kind of God Habaki/Rindou are during K3.

Although I intended to make some more CRTs to adjudt the verse, so Ig these would go to waste. Kinda sad.

Last edited:
I could easily list a bunch of flat out lies the so-called expert put regarding K3, from Keishirou getting Taiji if he got fully rewritten to important plot points like who's Mandala Shokou is and what kind of God Habaki/Rindou are during K3.

What is he trying to say here ?

I am really curious on your info source because Keishirou was gonna become Godbefore he went apeshit on Wilhelm and refused to sacrifice Sakuya

You also previously stated the following "Experts saying Sukuna law belonged to Morei" but i have never seeing the mistake by said experts

If you're gonna accuse, show some proof. Really paints you low

Or do i have to point how you had your moments like Umibozu being a God when he confronted Eastern Expedition ?

Last edited:
Eh... this is a bad idea, most verses in other languages don't have that much lore to translate in the first place, and in cases that do it's quite minor. Not every verse is a large chain of lore with a ton of things easy to misunderstand.
Shinza's case was more extreme yes because like half the verse is untranslated. But I think this should be a good example of why the usage of untranslated material isn't ideal. Shinza's case is more mainstream because it was pushed for the big tiers, but I am sure there might be other similar verses out there.

TBH, someone with an high level of japanese (like a native speaker) should at very least make a fan translation patch (like with MOTHER 3) for KKK if we want to get something really indexable for that verse. But until then, we definitely shouldn't get an incomplete verse, heck, Friday Night Funkin' and Yandere Simulator aren't allowed since they're incomplete works. And don't try to get me "but is a different situation", since all of these in an indexing POV are incomplete.

I'm sorry to be harsh, but it needs to be said: the Shinza Banshō "fans," both on this site and across the power scaling community as a whole, can hardly even be called fans when many of them (maybe even the majority of them) likely haven't read a single entry in the Shinza Banshō series. They don't appreciate it for creativity or good writing or anything like that. Instead, they form circlejerks surrounding the big power levels and strong hax that the series happens to have, with some even going as far as to harass Masada himself because they want to feel secure about a verse that they don't even have any interest in outside of "OMG BIG POWER LEVELS OOOOOOHHHHHHH". That's not to undermine the value of the series or the efforts of those who truly have read it, but I'm just really tired of how this verse is being borderline worshiped by people who don't even understand it.

I could go on, but I don't want to lead this thread astray. I agree with deletion.
Yes.

Bruh do you know how many Shinza Banshou "fans" out there that said Merc solos DC or just randomly say Ren solos in a thread where it's tier 2 character vs tier 2 character.

Or how many people said Ren TS GG in a post that's only talking about the ability of a certain character that doesn't have anything to do with Shinza Banshou?

And then you ask them for the reason why Ren solos the verse and all they say is Ren is innacesbile above boundless, tag people, or say you're an idiot if you think SCP solos Shinza Banshou or something.

Gosh.

We call these kinda people as ketukan mobil or carbeat in my community.

Last edited:
TBH, someone with an high level of japanese (like a native speaker) should at very least make a fan translation patch (like with MOTHER 3) for KKK if we want to get something really indexable for that verse.
There's a reason why 3K has never been translated, and that's because it's incredibly hard for even native Japanese speakers to translate the damn thing, considering how long it is and the fact that it uses some extremely complicated kanji.

Shouldn't we also delete senshinkan and silverio pages due to the same reasons; it's untranslated and pretty sure no one touches the verse and interested enough to actually fix it, nor to support or debate about it.

This is just a suggestion, however.

Shouldn't we also delete senshinkan and silverio pages due to the same reasons; it's untranslated and pretty sure no one touches the verse and interested enough to actually fix it, nor to support or debate about it.

I suggested Silverio in my comment above

I forgot Shenshinkan exist tbh, it's been a while

then scrap stuff from kkk. Dont nuke everything that actually has an official translation
except that would hella inaccurate because we are missing literally the heart of the cosmology m8. Idc if one has an official one. If it doesn't explain the full shit then its worth jack in the end cuz this wiki is suppose to be an indexing wiki

What is he trying to say here ?

I am really curious on your info source because Keishirou was gonna become Godbefore he went apeshit on Wilhelm and refused to sacrifice Sakuya
He wasn't getting Taiji but Shura Mandala.
This is repeated even in Masada's Q&A regarding this specific subject.

Talking about him and Sukuna, it's laugheable that we put him as resisting Sukuna's law when the entire thing was that he would have died if he still had powers.
And we really omit parts of MTA's weakness.

You also previously stated the following "Experts saying Sukuna law belonged to Morei" but i have never seeing the mistake by said experts

If you're gonna accuse, show some proof. Really paints you low
It's part of the series of CRT I made, when I had to remove it from Morei's profile.
Although you could say it's an error, K3 profiles sure have a lot of "errors"
Or do i have to point how you had your moments like Umibozu being a God when he confronted Eastern Expedition ?
That's true. Only difference is that it's from years ago and that I actually tried to make Shinza profiles better by actually getting the scans, giving people the mean to check and even got the important scans translated by a third party so that nobody can say that I invented anything.
Also carefully read K3 after this to not say such things again.

On the other side, you have "experts" who called others liar because I apparently invented a word in a sentence, despite the very scan perfectly showing that it was in it. Or people accusing others without providing a single scan, actual explanation or relying on wikis that doesnt go against a claim.

I'm not saying I'm better than anyone, and I'm more of a simple fan than an all knowing expert; but I saw very little people actually caring for the series while being involved in Shinza VS debatting. It's just needless conflict that most people can't even verify.

I think we should definitely address this issue more seriously too.
If there's no way for outsiders to check, then it shouldn't be any different from this verse with Undoubtely the First.

He wasn't getting Taiji but Shura Mandala.
This is repeated even in Masada's Q&A regarding this specific subject.
Him reaching Godhood is outright a thing stated in his Sukuna fight. Hell he even was gonna end the chant with a "Taikyoku" only to give the middle finger to Wilhelm. Where he would become his past self again as Shura proud warrior. What is this Q&A

That's true. Only difference is that it's from years ago and that I actually tried to make Shinza profiles better by actually getting the scans, giving people the mean to check and even got the important scans translated by a third party so that nobody can say that I invented anything.
I am sorry but when i check said party translation and they look like DeepL translation but edited i question the validity of it

Who is even the translator ? QB ?

Last edited:
Thing is you haven't even read K3 cuz I'm pretty sure u just took shit and did u not see madara's profile cuz that sure as hell look like there were a shit ton of scans before u decided to "help"

Thing is you haven't even read K3 cuz I'm pretty sure u just took shit and did u not see madara's profile cuz that sure as hell look like there were a shit ton of scans before u decided to "help"
What's your basis for saying such a thing tho? You litteraly accused me of inventing sentences when providing the scan regarding it.

Honestly I do generally like Shinza, I still have been reading stuff from DI and want to finish Amantes Amentes cause the verse is very interesting to me and I really like some of the characters like Machina, its much more than just some Power verse for me personally (Even if I do personally rate it higher than 1-B).

However saying all that theres a very legitimate reason why I dropped the verse from a VSBW setting, debating it sucks ass and gave me dread anytime I was apart of CRTs for it (That werent small). It became just so hard to verify some of the stuff that it was such a headache that just couldnt deal with it anymore.

So anyway I agree with deleting the verse, but I still will tell people to check out DI even if its only to see the godly art and music.

I mean have you?? Cuz you're claims are completely contradicting alrfy as a whole in many ways. Like with the dimensional dislocation when he provided context for that but instead you just claim bounded by dimensional space when its just a dimensional dislocation (whatever that meant because no one ******* answered) and two he gave what was happening and why it worked the first two times, 3rd was a bust and 4th worked cuz he was on even ground...And I'm pretty sure Shura Mandala is the remanants of Reinhard's shit which has taiji otherwise WHY would it effect the tenmas anyway? Keishirou was going to be a god and yet he rejected it and decided to give no ***** on that. This shows that the complete contradiction and lacking in what the plot is so why keep a verse when this happens and the ppl who have been giving scans for the thing before you even showed up already left/are not that active.

Him reaching Godhood is outright a thing stated in his Sukuna fight. Hell he even was gonna end the chant with a "Taikyoku" only to give the middle finger to Wilhelm. Where he would become his past self again as Shura proud warrior. What is this Q&A
The K3 databook, here's the page where it is flat out said to not be Taiji but Mandala, same way Ryuumei and Niko/Teirei aren't Taiji.
It applies to anyone using the Shura Mandala under Hajun's Heaven.
I am sorry but when i check said party translation and they look like DeepL translation but edited i question the validity of it

Who is even the translator ? QB ?
QB and a japanese friend mostly did.
I think Redgrave also did one or two of them.
I limited myself to quotes, since they're uncontroversial + I could rewrite them to look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back