• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Larry Daley VS Frank West (Night at the undead Mall)

I see the issue. It was in there. It just wasn't labeled correctly

"Shield creation (can create shields)"

There were a few abilities such as lock manipulation which he has but the wiki didn't have under it. I just at the time thought it was shield manipulation. But fixed it. Now it's force field creation

That's better. Still personally sticking with frank. The forcefield makes it a bit more difficult but I doubt it'd be a roadblock

Sticking inconclusive. It's a matter of who screws up first considering Larry's range and attack power, healing capability, mobility, and haxs keeping him too hard to hit

though I might see something that actually might make this fight mute that you kinda reminded me of

"Unless it's natural lightning"

Well, it is. Confirmed both by the Egyptians and shows it outside. But regular lightning summons building level+ results in power. Which he can take the lightning bolts. Which I totally forgot about.

Buttersamuri said:
this is gonna become irrelevant after larry gets building ya know. Still sticking inconclusive until then </div>
eh, we well have to see what happens

Back