• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Larry Daley vs. Baki Hanma

Jackythejack

They/Them
Because the last time I tried putting him against some anime character it didn't work. Let's try it again. Fight takes place in Larry's museum, speed is equalized and both are given prior knowledge. Let's see what can happen.

Baki Hanma

Larry Daley

Ok. So Baki seems to be the better fighter. Though schooling Egyptian guards and a king should means he shouldn't be utterly out classed in skill. Though tho it's clear who's better

Larry is the stronger I would say. The animals he scales to are simply stronger. Most notably I think is the giant squid. Which can scar Whales. A decent advatage over Bakis gorrila and tree feat. Though not heavily. Much like earlier. It's clear who's stronger. But Baki can keep up.

Larry also is lifting strenght stronger by a large amount.

Ultimately. I think Larry takes it more times. A big reason I'm confident in that is cause to quote his weakness.

"Will sacrifice victory if he cannot achieve it with his own raw power."

Which Larry holds both strength edges. And he isn't outclassed in skill enough that Baki would win with it. Plus if Larry gets him in that head lock. Snap goes the guys neck or chokes him out. Plus the advatage that he knows how to use his flashlight as a blinding weapon. Play dirty. Win dirty.

Larry takes it i think

Here we go I guess

The guy who split the tree in one attack did so fairly casually and couldn't do anything to the ape even when fearing for his life. Baki, on the other hand, damaged it to the point that it ran away. Giant Squids aren't as strong as you seem to think they are, btw.

That weakness doesn't apply to Baki at this point at all and is hilariously outdated. The first time this gets brought up im-universe is when he fights Oliva in Son of Ogre, upeards of 4 years after this key.

Hl3 or bust said:
Here we go I guess

The guy who split the tree in one attack did so fairly casually and couldn't do anything to the ape even when fearing for his life. Baki, on the other hand, damaged it to the point that it ran away. Giant Squids aren't as strong as you seem to think they are, btw.

That weakness doesn't apply to Baki at this point at all and is hilariously outdated. The first time this gets brought up im-universe is when he fights Oliva in Son of Ogre, upeards of 4 years after this key.

If he is outdated. He needs an update. Cause I went purely of what the page said. And I'm not saying he is extremely stronger. But Larry should be the stronger one of the two. Considering giant squids can damage whales.

Also just asking would Larry's second key be too much for this? Just curious in case it comes down to that point.

I stand my ground for Larry. Stronger and tougher via facing tougher animals. even been hit by one hard enough to break a crate wall apart. And much much stronger lifting wise. To where he could strangle or snap the guys neck. Plus his utilizing a way to blind him. Skill vs both kinds of strength, durability, and "hacks"

Giant Squids are not that strong. They fight whales through sharp hooks, not by swatting them. Lifting Strength really doesn't mean anything here tbh. What? The flashlight? Nice joke. Additionally, Baki will almost never get himself into a situation where Larry could hit him and really should have type 2 immortality considering how badly he gets beat on a daily basis.

"Giant squids are not that strong"

Yea they are. They can take on most sea life like the sharks and whales. And to pierce through a whale is pretty dang hard. those guys are tough AF

"Lifting strength doesn't matter"

Umm. Yea it does: heck. One of larrys moves would incapacitate him which he could pull off by being so much stronger.

"Nice joke"

Yea. Not like potentially getting blinded by the light of it, which he had ultizied in combat before wild help at all. Nah. Let's ignore that possibility as a whole

"type w immortality considering how badly he gets beat on a daily basis."

I'm really starting to sense this page really needs to be updated before it's considered being used. Cause having weaknesses he shouldn't apparently have and powers he should have are two very big isssues.

Even if I updated the page this literal instant, your arguments wouldn't change at all, so why make such a fuss over it?

Larry will literally never get the chance to grab Baki in the forst place.

Its a joke because Baki has been shown to be capable of fighting with blood in both of his eyes and after having his face reduced to a bloody pulp.

In what world would a Yasha Ape be comparable to a gorilla? They are much larger and stronger than any silverback. Also, base gorillas are much stronger than a giant squid anyway. Breaking reinforced glass and being stronger than lions is much more impressive than scratching a whale. Also the superior lifting strength is inaccurate since Larry scales to Rexy, who is comparable to a real T rex, even though the real T rex gets its rating from its biceps, which Rexy doesn't have.

I mean technically speaking it shouldn't be able to move in the slightest or have actual lifting strength but Recy has always shown to be comparable to a real T-Rex. At least in the context of the story

Back