• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Wall-of-Text Abilities Section for Every Tier

Rumplestiltskin has a pretty large wall (6912 characters), not sure which Tier he'd go in since he has quite a few.

He's already in the 6-C spot.

All good man. He does have quite the wall.

I'm gonna assume Low 2-C has some insane walls that aren't already up in another tier, so I'll wait for some suggestions there. I'll add World Guardian, tho.

Well she doesn't have 8-B, I could put her in 8-A or 5-C.

Eh. I'll send her to 8-A. Why not.

Yeah, sorry, didn't even see those if you already posted them. I gotchu.

Yobobojojo said:
Udlmaster said:
Adventurers will be the strongest beings on the Site.
Kek
I too shall Kek. Might hold a tier or two (I imagine Low 7-B should be easy to hold), far from the stronkest beings.

Nobody has put forward another suggestion yet.

The Doctor's TARDIS has 3373 characters, meaning it's in the tier 4 section. It will likely be more once my revisions are done, and it could get a place in tier 2.

Yobobojojo said:
>Literally uses character explicitly with less characters for Low 2-C
I see how it is </div>
Fixed already boyo.

Yobobojojo said:
Not when I posted it it wasn't </div>
A minute later. No biggie.

Back