• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Wall-of-Text Abilities Section for Every Tier

Added all the Tier 11 stuff since it was easy enough.

I don't think Helios is most for 6-B. Not a small tier and he doesn't even hit 2k characters.

Ken has over 5k characters, adding him for 6-B.

Gonna check The Hunter (Monster Hunter) for 8-B.

Added Hunter, they are approaching 5k characters. Also gonna add True Dark Genie for Low 6-B, since it is a small tier and he has 2802 Characters.

Cole MacGrath and Delsin Rowe are also Hecking Longbois for 7-B, 7-A and High 6-C for Cole and High 7-A for Delsin.

Though, we are still in revisions so Cole is prone to become more compact.

So... Delsin for High 7-A, Cole for High 6-C?

Was actually just thinking of checking their abilities, remembered they had long lists.

Cole for 7-B, 7-A and High 6-C.

If it's only one tier per character, then High 6-C.

read the OP man

read it

Eh.

For such a big tier I expect something bigger, but he'll do for a stand-in.

Hl3 or bust said:
Do we even have any Low 1-Bs anymore?
That... is a very good question. I don't know.

That... is a very good question. I don't know.

We lost/are losing the Homstuck ones, but i think High Priest and the like are becoming Low 1-B soon

Gonna put them down for 5-A for now.

^

Although I might wanna check out MewTwo, IIRC he had a big wall. Probably not that big but better safe than sorry.

Not bad. 5705 Characters. Could probably place him in one of his other tiers. 5-B will work.

Probably not the largest. I would expect that, at least. I could check some.

D&D Low 2-Cs:

Orcus: 2918 Characters (EDIT: Apparently is now 2-C)

Vecna: 4108 Characters (already has 2-A spot)

Lurue: 2204 Characters

Malcanthet: 1569 Characters

Granted, the Composite Adventurer will have a pretty stupidly sized page and would fit into this tier, but uh... well that doesn't exist yet.

Yobobojojo said:
Well, Lloyd Garmado is in the 6000s, so maybe him?
Could be. The other Ninjago character is up there rn for High 7-C I think.

You know, something has occurred to me...@Bambu Did you make this thread planning to get The Hunter one of the spots?

Not even a little. Someone asked me if Rimuru had the longest Abilities section and it gave me the idea to make the thread.

So the 11k+ Characters boye is winning.

Back