• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Wall-of-Text Abilities Section for Every Tier

Yeah sure, let's give them the Hajime treatment, this way I can cause PCs to crash only by loading the page ovo

L m f a o

Btw, in source editor form, The Writer technically has a longer wall of text than the rest of the tier 0s. Simply because The Writer has the questionable in questionable omnipotence hyperlinked to the omnipotence page.

RKGenki said:
That's the point ovovo
>Tries to count the powers linked

>115

>Remembers that UKG has all of that and a resistance section that basically says "resistance to all of the above"

I'll leave the honor of writing the explanations to you so I can keep being lazy ovo

copy paste ability section (not the Powers and Abilities: bit) into a word counter

tah-dah

Assaltwaffle said:
I use Word 2016 but that's just me.
look at this rich guy showering in gold and money while i have to use an online word counter

i survive off of one lentil a year, and this fatcat is just here taunting me

0/10 this is abuse reee

@Bambu

I actually got it for free because I'm a college student, so would you mind if I share your lentil?

get your own lentil, fiend

Assaltwaffle said:
@Bambu

I actually got it for free because I'm a college student, so would you mind if I share your lentil?
I was using a free trial that probably ran out. I forgot that I just had to be a student to get it.

Probably cheaper to enroll in college just for the free Microsoft programs tbh.

The real cal howard said:
Btw, in source editor form, The Writer technically has a longer wall of text than the rest of the tier 0s. Simply because The Writer has the questionable in questionable omnipotence hyperlinked to the omnipotence page.

Not using Source Editor

Back