• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Bust Size for Every Tier 4 ( O w O)

Would Wiz (Konosuba) be a better user for 6-C?

Her cup size is massive after all, plus she is also bigger up top then Darkness/Lalatina and Luna (whose one jolt/jump away from a wardrobe malfunction, based on the look of her outfit)

Her breasts are each bigger than her head, in both the LN and anime.

She is also about an inch and half taller then Darkness, which proportionally also makes her bigger than her as well.

There is a gif animation that gives a good example of just how big Wiz's breasts actually are, unfortunately its hard to find a version of it that doesn't also include Yunyun.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Tio Klarus for 7-B, or High 6-A.
Here's proof.
Actually she really isn't all that big compared when compared to Shea.

For Tio, her Butt is actually way bigger then her breasts.

She is big yes, but not enough to qualify when she is compared to Shea

Overlord775 said:
Added Samus to low 4-C
What are you basing that on?

Samus almost never removes her armor, and her Zero Suit is skin-tight to the point that its hard to tell just how big her breasts actually are.

The only times she removes the Zero suit are in the endings. And they use a sprite thats usually too small to make out any actual details, since its shown from the front. Or they have her wearing a different outfit entirely.

So I am not sure what source you could be using for Samus to have her as a spot on this thread...

Overlord775 said:
@Sage
I'd like you to post proof of your claims
Here is the scene were it shows that Tio's butt is larger then her Breasts-

"ÒÇî……Goshujin-sama. Mine butt got stuck completely. Please pulled me from inside.ÒÇì

Even though they had put up a front and stepped inside, now the voluptuous butt of the dragon-san was splendidly getting stuck.

Tio faced back and twisted in her body as though she was going down a ladder, but her plump butt only changed its shape *mugyuuuu* and couldn't get in.

The butt was going *mugyuuuu-*. It still couldn't enter.

ÒÇî……Tio. It doesn't look like it will go in at all. There is no other way, so how about I tear off your lower body so that I can pull in your upper body?ÒÇì

Tio kicked her legs up and down looking a bit embarrassed. Hajime held the voluptuous thighs in front of him using his arms and pulled in once more.

However, Tio's large butt was unexpectedly obstinate.

ÒÇîAda-, adadada-. Go, Goshujin-sama! My butt's skin art getting bruised!ÒÇì

ÒÇîGood grief, it's a really stubborn butt.ÒÇì

Hajime cursed. Because he was pulling Tio forcefully, her panties dug into her crotch, and now it looked like she was wearing T-back panties. Hajime glared at the shaking butt."

This is from chapter 229 of the After Story.

This shows just how big Tio's ass really is. Plus she didn't have any problems getting her breasts in through the entrance, so that shows that her Booty is bigger than her Breasts.

You asked me to prove that Tio's butt was bigger then her breasts after I explained that her breasts weren't all that big compared to Shea, and that her booty was actually much larger.

Thats the proof.

Back