• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Bust Size for Every Tier 4 ( O w O)

Here is the scene were it shows that Tio's butt is larger then her Breasts-

"ÒÇî……Goshujin-sama. Mine butt got stuck completely. Please pulled me from inside.ÒÇì

Even though they had put up a front and stepped inside, now the voluptuous butt of the dragon-san was splendidly getting stuck.

Tio faced back and twisted in her body as though she was going down a ladder, but her plump butt only changed its shape *mugyuuuu* and couldn't get in.

The butt was going *mugyuuuu-*. It still couldn't enter.

ÒÇî……Tio. It doesn't look like it will go in at all. There is no other way, so how about I tear off your lower body so that I can pull in your upper body?ÒÇì

Tio kicked her legs up and down looking a bit embarrassed. Hajime held the voluptuous thighs in front of him using his arms and pulled in once more.

However, Tio's large butt was unexpectedly obstinate.

ÒÇîAda-, adadada-. Go, Goshujin-sama! My butt's skin art getting bruised!ÒÇì

ÒÇîGood grief, it's a really stubborn butt.ÒÇì

Hajime cursed. Because he was pulling Tio forcefully, her panties dug into her crotch, and now it looked like she was wearing T-back panties. Hajime glared at the shaking butt."

This is from chapter 229 of the After Story.

This shows just how big Tio's ass really is. Plus she didn't have any problems getting her breasts in through the entrance, so that shows that her Booty is bigger than her Breasts.

I thank you for sending the proof, very enjoyable read. But I guess you're right, Shea's breasts are more emphasized.

Ilulu should also be listed under Tier Varies alongside Yellow Heart.

This is due to the fact that she originally didn't have control over her transformation, and also the fact the size we do see is still not her full size.

As she herself once stated that if she relaxed control of her transformation, her breasts would actually get even larger.

Back